[MECH/FUN] TorchMissile v1.0 - Light the room, with your missile [953]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by ashour, May 23, 2011.

1. Offline

ashour

CLOSED I STOLE THIS PLUGIN

*note* this was clemens ill be takeing it over and doing updates, yes he knows please post feedback :) ill be doing tweeks when needed, if someone wants to do me a vid that would be nice

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
    kahlilnc likes this.
  2. Offline

kahlilnc

oooOOoo Nice, thanks for the fork. And why did you not stop bye.

3. Offline

CainFoool

I can confirm this NOT working on 803.

4. Offline

ashour

error?

5. Offline

jamescosten

6. Offline

Tux2

Is there any way that it can consume other resources when shooting torches because I can definitely see my users using this as an easy way to conserve torches. 1 torch using torchmissile = 15 torches :D. Instead maybe: 1 torch + 1 glowstone = 15 torches

7. Offline

jamescosten

I second that, and i want an Undo Command Lol. Cause in the review i did, it didnt go to well

Tux2 likes this.
  8. Offline

ashour

i love you set the radius to 50.... so funny! not my fult tho. lol sorry

i dont think this can be in? at my java level i would say its impossible, because i think it would need mysql????? and umm again new to java lol! thanks james for the reveiw tho!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

9. Offline

jamescosten

ok mate no probs, next plugin you do i'll do another review. Also speak to the world edit guys they hava an undo function, perhaps they can help. if not dont worry i have picked them all up now anyway :)

10. Offline

captainawesome7

@jamescosten you do know that WorldGuard is infinitely complicated right?

11. Offline

jamescosten

Um no i did not :p
    I guess that will be a no then lol.
    ps how hard can it be :p

12. Offline

ashour

lol yea, umm if someone wanted to do it and tell me to input it onto this plugin ok but otherwise meh its way way to hard, and would be way way way to hard to use too.

13. Offline

captainawesome7

@ashour I mean, I could use my "other" way of temporarily saving blocks, but that wouldn't be efficient. Is your source in the .jar?

Oh and btw, this isn't getting accepted because of the terrible formatting in the OP

14. Offline

ashour

like i said, it was from clemens, im gonna be takeing it i have full permission to update it, clemens knows, and that topic was in the release's so yea

15. Offline

captainawesome7

@ashour I'm pretty sure Plague doesn't care if it used to be released.

16. Offline

dreadiscool

OMG I <3 THIS PLUGIN

WHOO!

17. Offline

ZephyrSigmar

:confused: Veryyyyyyyy cool plugin :)
    Do you thinked about putting up the source?
    It could help a lot of people (like me :) )

18. Offline

Clemens

@ashour:
    Looking Good :) Keep up the work ;) I am really soooo glad this plugin didn't die out and rot in the inactive forum.... It can live on for people to enjoy under your name =)

@ jamescosten:
    Thx for the video, I like it!! You didn't mention my name though :p (just kidding, my times as a developer are over). Also keep up the good video reviewing work ;)

19. Offline

jamescosten

Cheers mate, sorry bout that forgot to ask if this was developed by anyone else.

20. Offline

ashour

as of 1.5 is this working? is it all good guys?

21. Offline

MonsieurApple

Please update to the latest RB before approval.

22. Offline

ashour

testing tommorw for latest, was waiting for 1.6

23. Offline

ashour

i need another 24-48hrs to look if this works on new build, if someone can please look in and see if it works, im not at home. so please, pm me or post here if it does or not and whta build. thanks :)

Works with 818

24. Offline

Plague

title is missing information, changelog has to be at the end.

25. Offline

24Grox

ummm can u make it for mac? cuz on mac u cant press right click with left click togheter :( please fix it

26. Offline

ashour

ok ill try, but doing this i would update mac 2nd ill try and set it o left only.

27. Offline

24Grox

28. Offline

Plague

title is missing description
    you have to have a textual post header too, not only an image

29. Offline

jamescosten

I use a mac and on my review you can see it working are you sure you know whats left and right :p

30. Offline

ashour

as you say yea i can see youir useing a mac, hmm what mouse kind you use? i know theirs 3 or 4 diffrent kinds