[MECH/FUN] QuickStrasse v0.75 - Fastest Minecraft Transport [1.3.1-R2.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by SunShe, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Offline

Zarius

Great mod! Glad you got the speed working properly again.

Just an idea, don't know if you want to integrate it but since you are working with velocities: I would love to see an option to slightly increase the speed of walking over cobblestone, smoothstone, sandstone, etc (ie. a little faster than grass). This would give people a reason to build proper paths/roads and actually use them :)

I would like to configure something like a single cobble path being a little faster than grass whereas a three wide smothstone slab highway (or three-wide smoothstone framed with cobble on both side) would be a lot faster (something like 2, 2.5 speed) and a three wide glass highway goes the speed of the current highways.

2. Well I don't think making all roads faster would be a good idea, what might be a good idea is allowing a seperate material have different speeds...

RoadSpeed1
    RoadBorderBlocks1
    RoadCenterBlocks1

RoadSpeed2
    RoadBorderBlocks2
    RoadCenterBlocks2

3. Offline

IMF_lykosen11

How to create this roads?
    nice mod! Looks awsome!

4. Offline

bradr

I can't emphasize how much I would like for the Internal Server Errors to get fixed. But thank you for your great work!

5. Offline

raedbull

my server stucked up, when i went on my street, then it shutted down, this message is what i get:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at jline.ConsoleReader.class$(ConsoleReader.java:39)
    at jline.ConsoleReader.<clinit>(ConsoleReader.java:38)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.<init>(MinecraftServer.java:65)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.main(MinecraftServer.java:402)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.Main.main(Main.java:87)
    Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name j
    line.CandidateListCompletionHandler, locale de_DE
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(Unknown Source
    )
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(Unknown Source)
    at jline.CandidateListCompletionHandler.<clinit>(CandidateListCompletion
    Handler.java:31)
    ... 7 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: jline.CandidateListCompletionHandler ca
    nnot be cast to ResourceBundle
    at java.util.ResourceBundle$Control.newBundle(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.loadBundle(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.findBundle(Unknown Source)
    ... 10 more
    Drücken Sie eine beliebige Taste . . .

When i download it again (craftbukkit) and want to re-install, it wont work -.-
    Whats wrong ?

6. Offline

heroanth2345

Do you speak french?? xD

7. Offline

Jack Bartlett

Great....I try to use this and it kicks me out saying
    "Internal Server Error"
    Here is the Console output
    Code:
    [WARNING] Failed to handle packet: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to add player. net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer@25(KravenT0xic at 104.5,64.0,9.5) already is in chunk -4, -10
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to add player. net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer@25(KravenT0xic at 104.5,64.0,9.5) already is in chunk -4, -10
        at net.minecraft.server.PlayerInstance.a(PlayerInstance.java:38)
        at net.minecraft.server.PlayerManager.c(PlayerManager.java:141)
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.b(ServerConfigurationManager.java:111)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:298)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.a(SourceFile:126)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:198)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:72)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:368)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)
    2011-04-17 15:08:00 [INFO] KravenT0xic [/127.0.0.1:53919] logged in with entity id 39
    2011-04-17 15:08:06 [INFO] [HeroChat] [g] [Owner] KravenT0xic The Great: son of a bitch
    2011-04-17 15:08:25 [WARNING] Failed to handle packet: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to add player. net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer@27(KravenT0xic at 119.5,64.0,9.5) already is in chunk -3, -10
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to add player. net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer@27(KravenT0xic at 119.5,64.0,9.5) already is in chunk -3, -10
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.b(ServerConfigurationManager.java:111)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:298)

8. Offline

BukkTutorial

This is a nice Plugin for the Tranzport!
    Me use this plugin for my server.
    this is a nice nice plugin
    only recommended

9. Offline

cheepz

10. Offline

Hyphe

A glitch keeps jerking the player back and forth when you're on the speed road.

Bukkit #684
    Plugin version 0.74

11. Offline

4sm0da1

Maybe a config for adjusting speed would be nice...
    maybe it can solve the glitch-thing and the kicking-issue
    and there would be more time (if making the speed not too fast) for loading the chunks ;)

just my two cents

12. Offline

Tesla24

Working good with 714 Thanks for the nice plugin

13. Offline

Clever Trevor

I get an error that kicks users out for an 'Internal Server Error' when they are riding the QuickStrasse. Using bukkit 684. This is somewhat alike to Jack Barlett's error.

Code:
    10:35:09 [WARNING] Failed to handle packet: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Fai
    led to add player. net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer@53adf(porkshoulder at 168.5
    ,68.0,-468.5) already is in chunk 20, -40
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to add player. net.minecraft.server.Enti
    tyPlayer@53adf(porkshoulder at 168.5,68.0,-468.5) already is in chunk 20, -40
            at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.b(ServerConfiguration
    Manager.java:111)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:309)

14. Offline

4sm0da1

@Jack Bartlett
    @Clever Trevor

Issue:

• Chuncks refreshing are not enough fast xD
    • Don't make a closed loop with roads :p
    • From 0.74, You can be kicked from a Server internal Error.

15. Offline

Clever Trevor

The road is extremely glitchy on my server. Only when the road is longer than a 10 or so blocks does this happen. Users will travel around 10 blocks and then start slowly glitching forward and backwards. They are unable to move and will reach the end after several seconds. This is happens roughly 75% of the time. The 25% of the time is acts normally, I get one error of "was caught moving faster blah blah", but the other 75% it spams the error possibly a hundred times.

16. Offline

_LB

No, I gave my server 4 GB memory out of the 5 GB that are normally free (I have 6GB memory total). I watched the memory usage in Task manager never go above 2.5GB. Happens on a fresh restarted server. And now, it happens all the time, I just jitter back and forth along the roads I made and then my server explodes after giving that error.

17. I don't know if it's just me, but I get kicked for using these roads on my server. I have no anti-hack protection plugins. Is this because of the latest build? (733)

[WARNING] Monotone_Doppler moved too quickly!

edit: posted wrong error >_>

18. Offline

Tetra

Same problem as Monotone_Doppler, I get kicked off my own server for having moved too fast, with minecraft telling me this client-side :
    "Disconnected by server
    You moved too quickly :( (Hacking?)"

and I get this server-side:
    2011-04-26 01:29:51 [WARNING] tetrasky moved too quickly!
    2011-04-26 01:29:52 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
    I also have no anti-hack protection installed, since the server is just for me and two friends of mine.

Is it just incompatibility with this mod and the newer version of craftbukkit?

19. Offline

SunShe

Yea i have see that on the 1.5_01 :/ Not work anymore. I need again to broken my head to found a way to bypass that (if it's possible). shhhh... piouf. *sigh

20. Offline

thecoolwolf

you can turn on "allow-flight: true" in the server properties and it will work :) but will the internal server error get fixed soon? i can hardly use it cuz of that ):

21. Offline

heavensn

22. Offline

SunShe

Thx, i have updated the first post.

23. Offline

Malific

Not true, I have that on my server and am still getting the "Hacking?" error.

24. Offline

SunShe

yea u have right. i was not tested and now just tested :/i go change back the main post.

EDIT: The QuickStrasse 0.73 Work perfectly on the #733.
    _

Lol i quoted self-me :D Just for saying:
    I have found why and how i can fix that (Bypassing this "speed hacking?" protection) :D (Tested localy and approved) Prepares you guys to the next promissing version with properties file and working for #733. Surely for the next week due to my work time.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2016
  25. Offline

smokie

Sweet! i love this mod and was sad to see it starting to get more buggy over time.

26. Offline

thefinaldegree

Hey SunShe, do you happen to have an updated version of your texturepack? :p
    Btw, really great plugin; Nice to see it back and running again, 'smooth mode' really made the players on my server lag badly.

27. Offline

SunShe

Oh yeah. i will update it too. I have a moment for me today. give me the time to work on the plugin and that.

i have some problems with corners. And for that can't realese it. i'm borred. It's already like 2 month that i have leaved Minecraft. i want make you happy all so for that i still update my plugins. I just have my private server who run only when i make tests. I'm sick from already 2 days already and i'm so borred because i don't understand why 2 or 3 block after a corner the road stop the player. :/ And this plugin are not updated for the latest "Recommended" version, that bothering me...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2016
  28. Offline

Faust

I really hope this plugin will be updated, I love it! <3

29. Offline

Drageer

I second this.
    Love your plugin SunShe :3

30. Offline

SeeD419

I know the feeling :(