[MECH/FUN] Guns+ v1.8 - Guns, Guns, Guns Galore![SPOUT][1.4.7-R1.0]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by atlan1, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Offline

atlan1

I digged a bit around and found it: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/44243469/GunPack/Textures/Bayonet.png

Fixed it, will be included in the next version.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2016
    Zen3515 likes this.
  2. Offline

Mynameisspam1

Hey, minor bug, the sniper skin isn't working, I see it as flint. I didn't care before because I was still getting all my plugins installed and my server built but now that I am almost done with that I'd very much like help fixing this. I use Atlan1's Gunpack just so you know (incase this effects anything) and do have Spoutcraft.

EDIT: All other aspects of the sniper work fine, it's just the skin. Every other gun I have is perfect in every way. You guys did one hell of a job.

3. Offline

mrbrasta

can you update to 1.5.2 please :s I really want to play with this plugin !

4. Offline

Icbusman

I keep getting this error

[WARNING] [GunsPlus] Task #200 for GunsPlus v1.9.2 generated an exception
    java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Notification messages can not be greater than 26 chars + 26 colors
    at org.getspout.spout.player.SpoutCraftPlayer.sendNotification(SpoutCraftPlayer.java:508)
    at team.GunsPlus.GunsPlusListener.credits(GunsPlusListener.java:347)
    at team.GunsPlus.GunsPlusListener$1.run(GunsPlusListener.java:355)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:53)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:345)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:513)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.DedicatedServer.r(DedicatedServer.java:226)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:477)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:410)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:573)

5. Hey,
    I see that everything shows up as flint without spout client, and also does not work, but if it's possible can you find a way to get it to work without spout client? My members are getting impatient waiting for guns, and if they find out they have to download a different version of Minecraft to use the guns they will be really ticked. Also, I tried connecting to my server and it says it's out of date (which it's not).