Inactive [MECH/FUN/GEN] MoneyBar v0.1 - Always see how much money you have!

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Ahmet094, Sep 23, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Version: v0.1
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Are you stressed from typing in "/money" everytime you want to see how much money you have?
    Well, this MoneyBar is the solution for you!
    As you can see in the video you current balance is shown in your EXP-bar and gets
    replaced with your real EXP as soon as you click on an enchantment table!
    To see your current EXP-Status just type /level !
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Features:
    • Always see how much money you have!
    • Money is shown instead of you xp-level!
    • Experience Points are still getting stored and useable!
    • Check your current XP-Stats via command!
    • ChestShop compatible!
    • Supports all economy plugins which support vault!
    • chatcolor support!
    To-do list:
    • Make the moneybar toggle-able for every single player!
    • Waiting for your suggestions!
    Commands:
    • /level - Shows your current XP-status!
    Permission:
    • Will be implemented if requested!
    Changelog:
    • v0.1 -initial release
    Known bugs:
    • None at this time!
    • Fixing them as fast as possible, same day!
    I----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm waiting for your suggestions and ready to implement them as fast as I can! :)
    ===========================================================

Please donate if you like my work! :)
    [​IMG]

2. Offline

Cr4zy[Box]

cool nice idea btw :)

Ahmet094 likes this.
  3. Offline

KarlCullinane

I've added the plugin, but it doesn't seem to be working.
    (I heard someone say at one point or another that it was working, but it seemed to have stopped).

It's showing my level instead of economy balance.
    We're using the latest version of Vault and BOSEconomy.

4. KarlCullinane
    Relog, pick up an experience drop, respawn, click on a sign etc., then it'll get updated^^

I meant: the money bar gets updated on any of this events^^ there are more events which are updating the money bar. The MoneyBar is working 100%

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
  5. Offline

KarlCullinane

Odd, it updates for a second or two, then goes back to the normal experience bar for a second.
    I kill a mob, gain experience, use a shop sign, it'll update for a split second (during the transaction) and then changes back to the experience bar.

It's not displaying my normal level, it's displaying: 1, with about two bars on the experience bar filled in.
    My current level is ~26, which I can view with /level

It will show me my money (balance) when I gain XP or buy/sell something, but only for a split second, then it switches back to '1'.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

6. This shouldn't happen..
    Try deleting the plugin folder of MoneyBar and reload + relog

7. Offline

KarlCullinane

My config for the plugin has been empty since the initial install (and still is), should the config have anything in it?

Nevermind. I deleted the plugin folder, reloaded, reloaded, restarted the server, reloaded, and now it's working. >_>
    I have no idea what that was about, must have been something conflicting with it.

Anywho, absolutely awesome plugin, I love the concept!
    Great work :)

8. Yes, the config should be empty. Ah, I'm glad you got it working as it is a nice plugin for economy based servers :)
    thanks!

9. Offline

KarlCullinane

Encountered the same issue, realized what's causing it.
    We installed MineQuest at the same time as this plugin.
    It depends on which plugin is loaded first during startup,
    apparently minequest has it's own method for rewarding XP (and tracking XP) which is interfering and overriding the settings for Money Bar.

10. That could be it!
    Sadly I can't do anything there..

11. Offline

KarlCullinane

To update, I've switched to the dev build of MineQuest.
    Apparently the "RPG" portion of the plugin has fallen to the wayside and is not longer a part of the bundle.
    This part of the plugin is what contained the conflicting elements with the experience bar.

The RPG element seemed to handle experience gain (in accordance with their leveling system),
    it also did some really odd stuff with health and hunger management.
    Anyone else who encounters this issue could resolve it by switching to the current dev build of the MineQuest plugin.

12. Thanks for the info! :)
    So in the end you got it working and didn't just delete my plugin!