[MECH] FenceStack v1.13 - place fences above other fences [670-733]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by jynxdaddy, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Offline

jynxdaddy

FenceStack
    Version: v1.13
    [670-733]

This plugin allows you to place fences above other fences, you no longer have to build from the top down.
    Just place fences like you would any other block.

This plugin was originally authored by recanu.
    His old thread is here in the inactive forum

Features:
    • Place fences above other fences!
    Planned:
    • Torches on fences
    Download FenceStack
    Source Code

Changelog:
    Version 1.13
    • Updated for Build 602
    Version 1.12
    • Rewrote for Build 556.
    Version 1.11
    • Last release by recanu

2. yay!

3. Offline

MeinerHosen

This works wonderfully with the PorteCoullisante plugin, thank you so much :D

4. Offline

xGhOsTkiLLeRx

Thank you very, very much!!!

5. Offline

Xordaii

Seems to work well on 733, but I seem to have trouble building more than 2 high. I set a fence about 4 long on the ground, and get it to be a second level, but then it just wants to build out sideways. Am I doing it wrong? Do you have to be above it or something?

Saw there was a new RB, got 740. Not a problem with this build, and it WAS how I was building. to select the node for the fence post, you have to be above it to build up. Simple solution :D The side-to-side fences posts block the central one when you select from below or sideways.

Thank you for the plug-in!

6. Offline

RazMaTaz

Seems to be working for me. Had to make sure I'm placing the new piece on the top of the top block. Kinda hard to reach while jumping but I did it.. using on CB 740.

7. Offline

ShaDooM

A user just reported a bug with FenceStack to me (thanks to rewb)
    This bug allows you to destroy every chest, even lwc protected ones, as long as u can get 1 free block under it.
    I don't know if it's fixed already or not but I guess I'm running the latest FenceStack.jar already.

I tried this on a Clean server just with CraftBukkit(760) and FenceStack running

Here the video:

Sry for the sound forgot to disable recording it.

8. Offline

vip

Please update it to run with 740 !
    I trried it and it doesn't load.

9. Offline

fneyret

It worked with the 740 and it works with the 766 for me.

I confirm, even with Lockette (CB 766 and FenceStack 1.13)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  10. Offline

vip

It works now. A other mod interrupted this one. But don't ask me which on, because i deleted about 10 mods.
    So it works great on Minecraft 1.5.01 beta with 740 bukkit.

11. Offline

Adam Bilbaeno

torches on fences please!
    that would make a lot of people on my server happy

12. Offline

SkullM4sher

Awesome plugin thanks !

13. Offline

DMX

You should update it to 766

14. Offline

Xordaii

It does work on 766, using it to build portcullises. Can't confirm if the LWC bug still exists, haven't had anyone on our server with a thieving bent. Will try to test it later. Fences DO stack, though. As such, the plug-in does what it is designed to do.

15. Offline

WizardCM

Ooh, can't wait for the ability to place torches on fences! :)
    *watches thread*

16. Offline

Lykkepillen

Got an ETA on a testet 766 version?

Also Fencestack keeps asking for a config.yml file, but the plugin doesn't create this file. Am i doing something wrong?

-Thanks! :)

17. Offline

RobotGymnast

Is this active?

18. Offline

PsychoNecrosis

Works on 803

19. Offline

ashour

if someone is instrested in combineing this plugin wih my fencedoor let me know, the owner does not seem to care hes mostly inactive and wont reply, i guess its a yes? but we well be takeing the old inctive version if he does not reply or if a mod/admin says i am not allowed to get this, pm me if ur instrested :)

20. Offline

Mighty Mackinac

Im considering getting into plugin coding. Just need to get my Java back up to scratch. Might also have a buddy join me. Let me get reacquainted with Java add I'll join you.

21. Offline

devatrox

Tested with CB 818. Works.

koibunny and Mr_Fj like this.
  22. Offline

MeinerHosen

Exactly what I came here to see.

Thanks man :D

23. Offline

Xordaii

Glad for such a simple stand alone plugin that works. I don't really want fence doors, so no, I wouldn't be using that fork of it. Thanks for keeping it simple!

24. Offline

Wakko

I like it. Just what I was looking for.
    Do you think you can add permissions support? ;)
    I know it isn't really needed that much, but a great reward for people who spend lots of time building.

25. Offline

Acru

Still waiting for a fix for this security bug, so I can remove it from my bad plugin list~ XD

26. Offline

DaddyCool64

Code:
    2011-06-07 02:43:28 [INFO] BukkitUpdater : New version detected for 'FenceStack' (new version: 1.14)
    Downloaded Version FenceStack.jar -> 185 byte

27. Mind = Blown. I would never want to play on your server.

khamseen_air likes this.
  28. Offline

cholo71796

Actually, for a different reason, Permissions support would be very nice. I don't like the idea of my players having unrestricted power to destroy any chest- until that bug is fixed, I would like to give it only to admins. Is the plugin developer still working on this?

29. Offline

MikeC2103

It just occurred to me that being able to place a pressure plate on top of a fence would make a great looking table. :)

If this gets updated with torch placement, please look into the pressure plates!

30. Offline

Puremin0rez

31. Offline

DMX

This is working for 860 ?