Inactive [MECH] FalseBook 0.96alpha - CraftBook for Bukkit,85++ICs, Gates, Minecarts / MC1.4.6

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by GeMoschen, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Offline

GeMoschen

FalseBook - Your CraftBook for Bukkit
    [​IMG]

Current version: v0.96alpha
    Minecraft: 1.4.6

Features:
    Show Spoiler

• supported Permissionplugins
      • bPermissions
      • bukkitPermissions
      • Essentials GroupManager
      • Permissions
      • PermissionsEx
      • SuperPerms
      • Vault (still in development)
    • uses the syntax of CraftBook for better compatibility
    • implements over 85 Integrated Circuits (ICs)
    • implements [Lift Up] & [Lift Down]
    • toggleable ...
      • ... bridges
        • undestroyable
      • ... doors
        • undestroyable
      • ... gates
        • undestroyable
      • ... areas
    • a lot of fancy features for minecarts
      • collect and deposit items from chests to minecarts
      • make furnaces which refill themselfs with minecarts
      • program carts to take only specific items out of chests
      • craft things out of a chest with a minecart
      • lift up & down for minecarts!
    • chatsystem with different chat-channels to clean up the normal chat
    • toggleable...
      • netherrack (with fire)
      • pumpkins
      • glowstone <-> another block (even if minecraft itself has the glowstonelamp now...)

Minecart Blocktypes:
    Show Spoiler

• BenchOut : Iron-Ore
    • Booster 2x : Gold-Ore
    • Booster 8x : Gold-Block
    • Brake-Block 25% :Gravel
    • Brake-Block 50% : Soulsand
    • Burn : Iron-Ore
    • ConstantSpeed-Block : Iron-Block
    • Craft : Iron-Ore
    • Deposit / Collect : Iron-Ore
    • Eject-Block : Coal-Ore
    • Emitter-Block : Lapis Lazuli Ore
    • Reverse-Block : White wool
    • Station-Block : Obsidian
    • Sort-Block : Netherrack
    • Teleport-Block : Lime wool
    • Program-Cart : Lapis Lazuli
    • Programmed Deposit-Block : Blue wool

Other Features:
    Show Spoiler

• Bridge (FalseBookBlock.jar)
    • Doors (FalseBookBlock.jar)
    • Gates (FalseBookBlock.jar)
    • Toggle Netherrack Fire (FalseBookExtra.jar)
    • Toggle Pumpkins (FalseBookExtra.jar)
    • Toggle Soulsand to Glowstone and back (my addition) (FalseBookExtra.jar)
    • ToggleAble Areas (Experimental):

Define the area with the "Wooden Hoe" (use rightclick)
    • /farea <areaname> -> Adds an Area
    • /delfarea <areaname> -> removes an Area
    • /listfarea -> Lists all Areas
    • /fareatoggle <areaname> autosave -> toggles the autosave function of an area. Autosave = save blocks, when toggling the area off.
    • /fareatoggle <areaname> protect -> toggles the protection of an area. ON = Area is only destroyable/buildable to users with permission: falsebook.destroy.blocks
    • /fareaallow <areaname> id[:subid] -> will add/remove the blocktype from the toggleable blocks of this area. Default: all blocks will be toggled.
    • (FalseBookBlock.jar)

Important Note:
    You must copy ALL jar-Files over the old ones (all files have been changed) !
    The "Package_..."-Files must go into "plugins/FalseBook/ICPlugins/"

Download:
    Download FalseBook 0.96alpha for Minecraft 1.4.6

Wiki
    FalseBook Wiki - Work in progress

YouTube-Channel with Videos
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFalsebook

Donations are welcome if you wish to support me

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

cevio, Artem-s86, Dereku and 67 others like this.
  2. Offline

Pandarr

Their usage is almost exactly the same as Craftbook. http://craftbook.sk89q.com/wiki/Usage

If you have a more specific question feel free to ask.

3. Offline

Nekpek

Hey is it possible to make an IC that takes money from Iconomy. and then give a out a positive.? to corporate with the dispenser..???
    perhaps it already ask for but i don't want to read 41 sites of post. and ther is nothing on the first 2 or last 2.

4. Offline

hofec

1 + & this [diamond]

@GeMoschen

just copy & clean whole [Unsupported] plug PailStone (Hafnium have free src on GitHub) and implement to your awesome-stuff FalseBook .. i just love using my glowstone dust to selecting cuboid and twire, etc :cool: !

5. Offline

DJ_Idol

Very sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a reason bridges aren't allowed to be made out of wooden planks?

*EDIT* Nvm, I'm an idiot. Ignore this post lol.

6. Offline

Nuinbot

I have been looking around for information on the toggleable /farea command, but am having some difficulty with it. (I tried to make heads or tails of sk's CraftBook version but I am still perplexed.) I would appreciate if anyone can explain exactly how it works.

Ex: I want to build large doors that "hinge" open and close. I create the doors, select the Area (just as one might do with WorldEdit) with the wooden hoe. I create the area and the toggle works fine. The doors appear and disappear. However, I create another Area to simulate the door being closed (which happens to be in the same cuboid selected for the first Area). Once I create that area, the cuboids clash with one another, eventually erasing one of the selections permanently so that a toggle will not restore it.

What I really want is a two-state area (one doors open, one doors closed) that will work with one sign. Clicking once loads the first state, clicking again loads the second state, and cycles like that. Possible?

7. Offline

Suprem20

8. Offline

dslip

@GeMoschen
    Ty for the IC's they are great.

Couple of issues.
    Creating a [MC1000] sign results in a Set Weather [MC5000] sign circuit being created (you write MC1000, it updates to MC5000)

MC1110 -> MC1111
    I do not get a 'receiver' created message and wireless receivers do not work as expected (built a test like THIS video and it did not work)

9. Offline

alta189

Toggling Areas using red stone does not work anymore.

EDIT: Fixed it. My areas had been deleted

10. Offline

khamseen_air

Recievers are MC0111 not MC1111 :)

11. Offline

Vilmos

I have updated to 733, and FalseBook 0.84 alpha and am trying to get Collect and Deposit blocks to work, the deposit block tells me the sign is created, and with both I get the message that a collect-deposit block has been created when I put the rail over the iron ore block. Unfortunately for me neither seem to work. I run the storage cart past them and nothing happens.

This is my first attempt at them following the videos on Youtube, can anyone confirm that they work on the latest version before I go mad here? :eek:

Thanks!

12. Offline

woodzy

HAY GeMO~!,
    havent see you in a wile you ok?
    and ur GOD for adding the anmeter!! (right click restone with coal)

13. Offline

GeMoschen

Hey! The old areas were not deleted!
    As said in the changelog: You MUST use the command "/fbblock importareas" to import old areas!

14. Offline

peace

hello :)

idk if its only on our server but the some Selftriggered Sensors didnt work. mc0260 mc0261 mc6262

some other have the same probs with them?

15. Offline

Maguron

Hello i need help ;((

Only my OP and ADMINS can build Elevators, Bridges, Gates...

Here are my Permissions: http://pastebin.com/usx8kaQ0

Pls pls pls pls help !!

16. Offline

alta189

Oh thanks. Sorry, I had never noticed that.

17. Offline

woodzy

Code:
    2011-04-28 15:46:19 [WARNING] Task of 'FalseBookIC' generated an exception
    java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:493)
        at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Integer.java:570)
        at com.gemo.FalseBook.IC.ICs.MC0272.Execute(MC0272.java:113)
        at com.gemo.FalseBook.IC.FalseBookICCore.run(FalseBookICCore.java:40)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:128)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:358)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)
    broken :/ CB#733

18. Offline

Kainzo

Whats the point of Permissions if a Signedit plugin can simply edit the MC#### and make it something more powerful?

19. Offline

ChrisPhoenix

Hi !

I have the same problem as Taverne with 2 empty minecarts disappear when they collide. This problem is solved once I delete "FalseBookCart.jar"
    Thanks !

Else it is a very good project ^^

20. Offline

untergrundbiber

I think there's a problem with GroupManager:

I give my mods the permission falsebook.* ,but they can't place elevator-signs :(

21. Offline

khamseen_air

@GeMoschen
    There appears to be a bug since latest update, minecarts no longer kill animals they encounter.

22. Offline

woodzy

have you tested this?

23. Offline

Josh Sagnella

I'm getting this same error.

http://pastebin.com/kVNxJRNm

24. Offline

Kainzo

Yes - it works, users with SignEdit can make any MC they want.

25. Offline

khamseen_air

@GeMoschen
    Just had my server log flooded with this;
    Show Spoiler
    Code:
    [SEVERE] Could not pass event REDSTONE_CHANGE to FalseBookIC
    java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 1, Size: 1
    	at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:571)
    	at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:349)
    	at com.gemo.FalseBook.IC.ICs.worldedit.MC1220.sortList1(MC1220.java:61)
    	at com.gemo.FalseBook.IC.ICs.worldedit.MC1220.Execute(MC1220.java:608)
    	at com.gemo.FalseBook.IC.FalseBookICBlockListener.signRedstoneEvent(FalseBookICBlockListener.java:765)
    	at com.gemo.FalseBook.IC.FalseBookICBlockListener.onBlockRedstoneChange(FalseBookICBlockListener.java:667)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$31.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:388)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:257)
    	at net.minecraft.server.BlockRedstoneWire.a(BlockRedstoneWire.java:110)
    	at net.minecraft.server.BlockRedstoneWire.g(BlockRedstoneWire.java:40)
    	at net.minecraft.server.BlockRedstoneWire.doPhysics(BlockRedstoneWire.java:287)
    	at net.minecraft.server.World.k(World.java:386)
    	at net.minecraft.server.World.applyPhysics(World.java:361)
    	at net.minecraft.server.World.update(World.java:334)
    	at net.minecraft.server.World.setData(World.java:279)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.block.CraftBlock.setData(CraftBlock.java:91)
    	at com.gemo.FalseBook.IC.ICs.BaseIC.switchLever(BaseIC.java:418)
    	at com.gemo.FalseBook.IC.ICs.selftriggered.MC0111.Execute(MC0111.java:84)
    	at com.gemo.FalseBook.IC.ICs.selftriggered.MC1110.Execute(MC1110.java:121)
    	at com.gemo.FalseBook.IC.FalseBookICBlockListener.signRedstoneEvent(FalseBookICBlockListener.java:689)
    	at com.gemo.FalseBook.IC.FalseBookICBlockListener.onBlockRedstoneChange(FalseBookICBlockListener.java:655)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$31.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:388)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:257)
    	at net.minecraft.server.BlockRedstoneWire.a(BlockRedstoneWire.java:110)
    	at net.minecraft.server.BlockRedstoneWire.g(BlockRedstoneWire.java:40)
    	at net.minecraft.server.BlockRedstoneWire.doPhysics(BlockRedstoneWire.java:287)
    	at net.minecraft.server.World.k(World.java:386)
    	at net.minecraft.server.World.applyPhysics(World.java:365)
    	at net.minecraft.server.World.update(World.java:334)
    	at net.minecraft.server.World.setData(World.java:279)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.block.CraftBlock.setData(CraftBlock.java:91)
    	at com.gemo.FalseBook.IC.FalseBookICPlayerListener.ExecuteHiddenSwitch(FalseBookICPlayerListener.java:70)
    	at com.gemo.FalseBook.IC.FalseBookICPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(FalseBookICPlayerListener.java:122)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$9.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:254)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:162)
    	at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.interact(ItemInWorldManager.java:207)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:519)
    	at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:195)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:74)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:370)

Was trying to use a hidden switch to toggle MC1220 via transmitter and receiver, been working brilliantly until five minutes ago, now I have the above printed more than 100 times in server log. Please help.

EDIT:
    It appears this was happening because 5 of the MC1220s on the network had failed to revert the blocks touching them when being disabled. Removing the block and replacing it appears to have fixed the problem. Not sure why it happened in the first place though.

26. Offline

Kresnik002

Im having problems with elevators, my users have the permissions node and still cant build.

27. Offline

Vilmos

Ok well I found the problem with the Deposit and Collect blocks, it isn't me, they are throwing errors
    Code:
    2011-04-27 22:03:27 [SEVERE] Could not pass event VEHICLE_MOVE to FalseBookCart
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: d
        at com.gemo.FalseBook.Cart.Blocks.Deposit.Execute(Deposit.java:39)
        at com.gemo.FalseBook.Cart.FalseBookCartVehicleListener.onVehicleMove(FalseBookCartVehicleListener.java:588)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$61.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:577)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityMinecart.p_(EntityMinecart.java:538)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.entityJoinedWorld(World.java:1007)
        at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.entityJoinedWorld(WorldServer.java:52)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.playerJoinedWorld(World.java:989)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.cleanUp(World.java:966)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:367)

28. Offline

Terraniel

We're having an issuer with the permissions for lifts on our server. Even though the mods permission has been set to "falsebook.blocks.*" they are still unable to create lifts, getting the message "you do not have permission to create lifts". They can still create all the other ics, gates, bridges and doors. Attempting to add the "falsebook.blocks.lift" gives the message that this permission already exists.

Wondering if you knew why this might be? We're using the latest update that you've created here, and using group manager for permissions.

29. Offline

Sparx

@GeMoschen I dunno if this has been requested yet (I don't really /want/ to read through the last 5 pages of the thread) but an IC for lightning control and another for weather control would be cool.

I thought it would be awesome to hide a few lightning ICs around a castle and have an almost cinematic effect when people got closer to it :D

You could also make pretty cool traps with it..

Edit: Great chat mod, finally one that isn't bloated with TONS of features that nobody wants :)

30. Offline

Shooty

Hey, i don't understand, but (sorry i'm french or sorry if you have already precise that)
    Why use a cauldron ? It's not possible to use simply the workbench for create special craft ?
    Because it's been 3 hours I'm looking how to create their own craft with a result we have chosen, a plugin can do that ? Falsebook can do that ? Sure but me, i don't want use "cauldron" it's not possible to use workbench ?

Thanks for helps, and sorry for bad english

:) !

EDIT : Oh god, sorry http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/me...recipes-repair-recipes-now-possible-670.5993/

31. Offline

Flextt

hey guys,

first of all, thanks for your great plugin. i was disappointed with the pace of craftbook's development but had lots of plans with its functions, so after I discovered falsebook, i was pretty happy to use its abundance of additions.

unfortunately since the 1.5_01 update (or the serverupdate from 684 to 733) i cannot use any falsebook related commands anymore. I can create Bridges, Doors, ICs etc, but if I need commands, neither falsebook nor server do not react in any way. In fact I have the feeling, the server grows increasingly unstable if I repeatedly try those commands (e.g. /farea). I am the admin of my server and got "*" permissions and everything works fine. the plugins were reinstalled from scratch to avoid compatibility errors and everything worked fine so far, meaning I have admin access to all other functions. do others experience these problems as well? are there any conflicts with other plugins?

My list of plugins:
    - Essentials
    - Timeshift
    - WorldEdit
    - WorldGuard
    - Permissions
    - iChat
    - Backup
    - and of course Falsebook 0.84 Alpha

Furthermore, is there a better source of documentation for falsebook than craftbook's or in-game commands?