Inactive [MECH] FalseBook 0.96alpha - CraftBook for Bukkit,85++ICs, Gates, Minecarts / MC1.4.6

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by GeMoschen, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Offline

GeMoschen

FalseBook - Your CraftBook for Bukkit
    [​IMG]

Current version: v0.96alpha
    Minecraft: 1.4.6

Features:
    Show Spoiler

• supported Permissionplugins
      • bPermissions
      • bukkitPermissions
      • Essentials GroupManager
      • Permissions
      • PermissionsEx
      • SuperPerms
      • Vault (still in development)
    • uses the syntax of CraftBook for better compatibility
    • implements over 85 Integrated Circuits (ICs)
    • implements [Lift Up] & [Lift Down]
    • toggleable ...
      • ... bridges
        • undestroyable
      • ... doors
        • undestroyable
      • ... gates
        • undestroyable
      • ... areas
    • a lot of fancy features for minecarts
      • collect and deposit items from chests to minecarts
      • make furnaces which refill themselfs with minecarts
      • program carts to take only specific items out of chests
      • craft things out of a chest with a minecart
      • lift up & down for minecarts!
    • chatsystem with different chat-channels to clean up the normal chat
    • toggleable...
      • netherrack (with fire)
      • pumpkins
      • glowstone <-> another block (even if minecraft itself has the glowstonelamp now...)

Minecart Blocktypes:
    Show Spoiler

• BenchOut : Iron-Ore
    • Booster 2x : Gold-Ore
    • Booster 8x : Gold-Block
    • Brake-Block 25% :Gravel
    • Brake-Block 50% : Soulsand
    • Burn : Iron-Ore
    • ConstantSpeed-Block : Iron-Block
    • Craft : Iron-Ore
    • Deposit / Collect : Iron-Ore
    • Eject-Block : Coal-Ore
    • Emitter-Block : Lapis Lazuli Ore
    • Reverse-Block : White wool
    • Station-Block : Obsidian
    • Sort-Block : Netherrack
    • Teleport-Block : Lime wool
    • Program-Cart : Lapis Lazuli
    • Programmed Deposit-Block : Blue wool

Other Features:
    Show Spoiler

• Bridge (FalseBookBlock.jar)
    • Doors (FalseBookBlock.jar)
    • Gates (FalseBookBlock.jar)
    • Toggle Netherrack Fire (FalseBookExtra.jar)
    • Toggle Pumpkins (FalseBookExtra.jar)
    • Toggle Soulsand to Glowstone and back (my addition) (FalseBookExtra.jar)
    • ToggleAble Areas (Experimental):

Define the area with the "Wooden Hoe" (use rightclick)
    • /farea <areaname> -> Adds an Area
    • /delfarea <areaname> -> removes an Area
    • /listfarea -> Lists all Areas
    • /fareatoggle <areaname> autosave -> toggles the autosave function of an area. Autosave = save blocks, when toggling the area off.
    • /fareatoggle <areaname> protect -> toggles the protection of an area. ON = Area is only destroyable/buildable to users with permission: falsebook.destroy.blocks
    • /fareaallow <areaname> id[:subid] -> will add/remove the blocktype from the toggleable blocks of this area. Default: all blocks will be toggled.
    • (FalseBookBlock.jar)

Important Note:
    You must copy ALL jar-Files over the old ones (all files have been changed) !
    The "Package_..."-Files must go into "plugins/FalseBook/ICPlugins/"

Download:
    Download FalseBook 0.96alpha for Minecraft 1.4.6

Wiki
    FalseBook Wiki - Work in progress

YouTube-Channel with Videos
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFalsebook

Donations are welcome if you wish to support me

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

cevio, Artem-s86, Dereku and 67 others like this.
  2. Offline

xemnes

ugh.. none of my ics work still... i dont get how people have got this to work on 1.5!

3. Offline

xeNium

2012-04-24 21:16:50 [INFO] [ FalseBook IC ] Error while reading file: plugins/FalseBook\FalseBookIC.properties

4. Offline

Timer5

I hate to sound like an moron but I can't find the perm nodes. I have hunted all over. Can some one plz point me in the right direction.

5. hey, i'm having serious issues with some IC's ... can't create detectors, delayers and bridges etc ... i really need help guys x/ and when i create an IC like a transmitter it only activates when i right-click it and the TRANSMITTER doesn't appear ... help !

6. Offline

Rsredmage

Yea go back one page. Look through the comments this has already been posted

7. Offline

Kraethor

How long before this:
    a) Gets updated and moved to BukkitDev?
    b) Gets marked abandoned?
    c) Gets merged to with another project?

Not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers here, I'm just saying that the author should pick one so we know what to do on our servers. Personally I love FalseBook, but if it keeps lagging like this I'm going to reluctantly have to go elsewhere.

8. Offline

Alphakid16

Hey Guys, another Tutorial! Check it out!

9. Offline

DaEgo

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  10. Offline

xeNium

Where is the falsebookic.properties?

11. Offline

fugue2005

what are the permissions to allow specific ic's like 0111

12. Offline

DaEgo

- falsebook.ic.mcxxxx

13. Offline

DaEgo

hmm da stimmt was nicht mit der liste
    brauchen die extra schilder dann drunter ?
    BenchOut : Iron-Ore
    Burn : Iron-Ore
    Craft : Iron-Ore
    Deposit / Collect : Iron-Ore

und teleport block ist green wool

mfg

ahja, das [Cart] funktioniert nicht,
    ich habs vor ein paar wochen mal aufgebaut und es ging,
    was ist jetzt anders ?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  14. Offline

Elfsovereign

Is there anyway I could tell falsebook to remove any memory in the database of ICs whose sign no longer exists? We made the mistake of worldediting a few away and now every time we restart the server it gives us a "No sign found at...." error message (or something similar). Thanks for any help. Oh and for some base info we're running 1.2.5_1 Bukkit, We have that new mini-update from you which allows for lift signs above Block 124, and we have a lot of ICs we don't want to redo! T.T

15. Offline

Tashla

Hey there Elfsovereign, there is a possibility for you to Remove failed IC's using a FalseBook command.

The following command will remove all of the Failed IC's your server might've reported at the time:
    /fbic clearallfailed

I hope that this will help you ahead to solve the problem!

16. Offline

monir

How can i remove so people cant Define area with the "Wooden Hoe" i tried to remove it from config but it still works how can i remove this function?

17. Offline

Tashla

Hello monir, Your issue is most likely related to all of your users having the "falsebook.blocks.area" permission node, which allows a user to Define and use "Toggleable" areas.

If you are using a Permissions system like Essentials GroupManager or Permissions(Ex), Then you can simply remove the permission node from the permissions file.
    Note that all OPs will automatically get the permission node, and will ALWAYS be able to use it!

Also /reload or restart your server to make sure that all the changes take effect!

I hope that this answer was helpful enough to solve your issue!

18. Offline

DaEgo

was hälst du von einem schild zum bezahlen das der IC aktiv wird ?
    natürlich mit check ob der jenige geld besitzt

beispiel

[mxxxxx]
    1000$
    5sec

also es wird zb 1000 $ abgezogen oder was man drauf schreibt
    dann soll das IC power geben für 5 sec oder was man drauf schreibt

19. Offline

Giuseppe

can you send me Please the Permision note and a Command list
    i can´t find Permision note for a chat

20. Offline

erdrickk

Getting this nasty error lately with the later version of Bukkit

Code:
    2012-05-02 06:45:44 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BlockRedstoneEvent to FalseBookBlock
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:303)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.TimedRegisteredListener.callEvent(TimedRegisteredListener.java:30)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:459)
        at net.minecraft.server.BlockSign.doPhysics(BlockSign.java:124)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.k(World.java:521)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.applyPhysics(World.java:501)
        at net.minecraft.server.BlockRedstoneWire.g(BlockRedstoneWire.java:53)
        at net.minecraft.server.BlockRedstoneWire.doPhysics(BlockRedstoneWire.java:295)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.applyPhysics(World.java:497)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.applyPhysics(World.java:501)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.update(World.java:462)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.setTypeIdAndData(World.java:446)
        at com.bukkit.gemo.utils.ICUtils.setBlockToLever(ICUtils.java:482)
        at com.bukkit.gemo.utils.ICUtils.switchLever(ICUtils.java:82)
        at com.bukkit.gemo.utils.ICUtils.switchLever(ICUtils.java:51)
        at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.IC.ICs.BaseIC.switchLever(BaseIC.java:502)
        at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.IC.ICs.selftriggered.MC0420.Execute(MC0420.java:106)
        at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.IC.ICFactory.executeSTICs(ICFactory.java:958)
        at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.IC.FalseBookICCore.run(FalseBookICCore.java:94)
        at com.bergerkiller.bukkit.nolagg.examine.TimedWrapper.run(TimedWrapper.java:20)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:126)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:517)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:449)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

21. Offline

Lucas2

I have the problem that my console always writes:

2012-05-02 21:51:47 [INFO] [ FalseBook IC ] Error while reading file: plugins/FalseBook/FalseBookIC.properties

And i am sure that the jar had not created this file.
    Has anyone an idea ?

22. Offline

Williamsson

So, it seems as if this is getting closer and closer to being officially dead?

Anyone have a good replacement for this? I mostly miss the ICs, but gates and bridges are nice as well.

23. Offline

DaEgo

dead ? what are u talking ? lol

24. Offline

Williamsson

No updates, no source released, and the plugin is in a state of "hey, it works for me!" "No, it dosen't work for me!", and with absoluteley no information from Gemoschen.

I see that for some people things still works, however for me, using 1.2.5, ICs are completely broken.

25. Offline

JayFight

umm if you haven't noticed it has been updated to 1.2.3 so, that's not dead. at most that's life got in the way for a few weeks maybe a month

26. Offline

Williamsson

Yeah, it was updated to 1.2.3 the 14th of march, 1.2.3 was released 50 days ago.
    1.2.5 was released on april 4th, that's 29 days outdated for 1.2.5, with absolutely no response from Gemoschen about either a ETA on a update, or some sort of info of how the updating is going, except for "I'm currently busy with another project".

When a plugin as large as falsebook is broken for that long with no information from the developer, I'd call it dead.

All I'm asking for is Gemoschen to tell us how updating is going, if he's/she's still maintaining this project, and not being as unsocial as he/she is.

27. Offline

DaEgo

lol
    ok, rename the zip to 1.2.5 and its updated....

28. Offline

KermMartian

We can't enable ICs and FalseBookRail features on our server again until the update comes out. I would really, really love for you to appear, GeMoschen. :/

29. I always run my server and plugins on the cutting edge. The plugin has no faults for me. I would suggest trying to see if you have a plugin conflict instead of blaming the dev straight off ;)

30. Offline

Giuseppe

Code:
    2012-05-04 01:14:46 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] Error while reading file: plugins/FalseBook/flat_world/FalseBookBlock.properties

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE] java.io.FileNotFoundException: FalseBook/flat_world/FalseBookBlock.properties (No such file or directory)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:209)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:99)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at java.io.FileWriter.<init>(FileWriter.java:63)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at com.bukkit.gemo.utils.FlatFile.regenerateFile(FlatFile.java:70)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.Block.World.FBWorldBlock.loadSettings(FBWorldBlock.java:138)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.Block.Handler.WorldHandlerBlock.addWorld(WorldHandlerBlock.java:13)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.Block.Handler.WorldHandlerBlock.getWorld(WorldHandlerBlock.java:23)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.Block.Config.ConfigHandler.getOrCreateSettings(ConfigHandler.java:47)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.Block.Config.ConfigHandler.loadWorldSettings(ConfigHandler.java:42)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.Block.FalseBookBlockCore.onEnable(FalseBookBlockCore.java:89)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:215)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:336)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:256)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:238)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:371)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:358)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:187)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:422)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] regenerated file: plugins/FalseBook/flat_world/FalseBookBlock.properties

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] Error while reading file: plugins/FalseBook/flat_world/FalseBookBlock.properties

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE] java.io.FileNotFoundException: FalseBook/flat_world/FalseBookBlock.properties (No such file or directory)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:209)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:99)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at java.io.FileWriter.<init>(FileWriter.java:63)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at com.bukkit.gemo.utils.FlatFile.regenerateFile(FlatFile.java:70)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.Block.World.FBWorldBlock.loadSettings(FBWorldBlock.java:138)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.Block.Handler.WorldHandlerBlock.addWorld(WorldHandlerBlock.java:13)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.Block.Handler.WorldHandlerBlock.getWorld(WorldHandlerBlock.java:23)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.Block.FalseBookBlockCore.getOrCreateSettings(FalseBookBlockCore.java:188)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.Block.FalseBookBlockCore.loadWorldSettings(FalseBookBlockCore.java:183)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.Block.FalseBookBlockCore.onEnable(FalseBookBlockCore.java:96)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:215)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:336)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:256)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:238)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:371)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:358)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:187)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:422)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

2012-05-04 01:14:46 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] regenerated file: plugins/FalseBook/flat_world/FalseBookBlock.properties

31. Offline

DaEgo

99% of errors are because user cannot handle the config file rules

still no errors for me^^