[MECH] EnchantDurability v0.1 - All enchants affect durability [1.1-R8]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by EpicX112, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Offline

EpicX112

EnchantDurability - All enchants affect durability:
    Version: v0.1

Have you ever spent 50 levels on a enchant for a sword just to have it break? This plugin can help that. This plugin will give you a config file where you can set a condition called "percent". This has to be a number from 0 - 100. What the plugin does is it takes this percent number, multiplies it by the level of the enchantment (1-5), and that will be the final percentage. The final percentage is used whenever an enchanted item should take durability damage and is the chance the item will not take damage. For example, if you were to set the percentage to 20, a level one enchant will only take damage 80% of the time. A level 5 enchant will take damage 0% off the all the time, becoming unbreakable. You can also set it to 100, that way any enchanted item will not break.

Features:
    • Make enchanted items have higher durability
    • How effective the plugin is is configurable
    Download EnchantDurability

Changelog:
    Version 0.1
    • Release

2. Offline

md_5

Just one RB in the title

3. Offline

EpicX112

fixed

4. Offline

md_5

Approved

5. Offline

Milkywayz

Seems pretty cool but honestly i don't want the peeps on my server with full enchanted armor to have it last even longer... The people without enchanted armor would be screwed haha

6. Offline

EpicX112

Lol yeah I guess this could work out bad for a PVP server. I use this on my server because there is almost no PVP :p

7. Offline

Milkywayz

My server started out with nobody pvp'ing.. now everyone does and it kinda annoys me when people complain to me that the other guy "cheated" and what not, and i have nocheat, although it can't catch everything all the time its pretty damn solid.

8. Offline

md_5

Long time no see EpicX112. You will notice that this thread has now been placed into the Inactive Plugin subforum.
    If you wish to revive this plugin, please ensure that you update and test compatibility with the latest recommended Bukkit build before reporting your original post, asking for it to be moved back to the release forum.

Thanks for your time.
    md_5

9. Offline

Gibil

I would love to see an updated version of this mod... I can find NOTHING like it in dev.bukkit... I'm so sad. I hate spending so much XP on stuff for it only to last the normal amount of damage.

10. Offline

EpicX112

Oh wow, sorry, got caught up in school work and stopped supporting my bukkit plugins. This one never really had interest so I didn't work on it much. But the fact you found this in the inactive part of the site just gave me a new project to work on. I will try to update this as soon as I can in my free time.