Inactive [MECH] Custom Drops v2.0.5 - Return Glass and Glowstone [1.3.1-R2.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by CRAZYxMUNK3Y, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Offline

CRAZYxMUNK3Y

Sorry, updated information before plugin to let people know. It has been done, just need to fix commands and permissions. Will continue with it once I get my computer back which is hopefully in a day or two.

2. Offline

Buckethead

3. Offline

nuke21

Don't blame him for YOUR mistake. When I install a mod, I completely test it to make sure it does what I want it to do. He just makes it, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure it works with your other mods, not his.

4. Offline

CRAZYxMUNK3Y

To both of you, i am terribly sorry about the delay, i have been really busy and only noticed both posts about a week ago.
    Buckethead
    I have added Grief Prevention support with the new update(2.0). It works fine on the server i tested it on, just let me know if you have any issues.

nuke21
    I have spent the last week or so trying to get it to drop whole glowstones but i just won't work. I can try set it to always drop 4 glowstone dust and you can rebuilt but i didn't add that incase it is something others didn't a continuous drop of x amount of dust.

Again, sorry to both about the delay.

5. Offline

nuke21

It would be cool if you could at least allow in config files to drop 4 every time you break one. That is better than nothing at all since you can't get it to drop whole ones

6. Offline

CRAZYxMUNK3Y

Sure thing, will attempt it when I get home from work, if all goes to plan, hopefully have another version out within 24-48 hours

EDIT: Still not working... Will continue to try at it.

7. Offline

nuke21

Will you be able to add the Ender Chest to drop as a whole instead of breaking into 8 Obsidian? It is annoying having to work hard to get another Eye Of Ender just because you decided to move it. Also, what about bookcases? That would be cool if this mod allowed both of these as well, and if people didn't want to allow then, they could just have an option which to allow.

8. Offline

CRAZYxMUNK3Y

Sure, will work on that after the weekend(If i have time). Do you want boats too?

9. Offline

nuke21

Oh man, that is a good idea too. I just find it annoying that when you want to move some items, Minecraft counts it as destroying it, when that is clearly not the case. And since all my friends and I run vanilla, we don't want to have to remake an item just because we want to move it to a different part of the house. That is why this Custom Drops mod is so sweet!

10. Offline

CRAZYxMUNK3Y

There is one slight issue... I can't do Ender Chests at this time as it is not in a Bukkit RB... I will have to wait until a new RB is out, or it is added first... But i will start on the Bookshelf and Boat...

11. Offline

nuke21

Ya I assumed that. I played the snapshots and at first they made it drop as a whole, then they decided to make it break and lose pieces, which is stupid. But I totally understand

12. Offline

nuke21

Have you added Ender Chests? I read the first post and didnt see you mention that you added Ender Chest or bookshelves, etc so I thought I would ask

13. Offline

CRAZYxMUNK3Y

nuke21
    Working on it. I have been busy with work and am doing a complete re-code, removing un-used commands, making drop percentages by passable via permissions and tiding up the code at the same time, make it easier to read.

14. Offline

nuke21

You should probably default GriefPrevention: to false because I thought the plugin was all broken when I tried it until I changed it to false from true. Now it works like a charm. Awesome job with the glowstone by the way.