Inactive [MECH] Anvils v1.3 - adds anvils, lights, easy t flip-flops, grills, and cauldrons! [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by skeletonofchaos, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Offline

skeletonofchaos

Anvils -adds anvils, lights, easy t flip-flops, grills and cauldrons!
    PluginVersion 1.3
    ServerVersion /version: git-Bukkit-0.0.0-905-g9277096-b1000jnks (MC: 1.7.3)
    Download Anvils1.3

Features:
    • Adds anvils to repair tools
    • Power netherrack to make it light on fire!
    • Adds electric lights
    • Allows easier building of t flip-flops
    • Adds cauldrons for more efficient cooking, cauldrons are chests with fire underneath them type /cook then click the chest to start the cooking process, it takes 30 seconds.
    Features/Tutorial (open)

Known bugs:
    • None!
    Changelog:
    Version 1.3:
    released plugin!​

M1sT3rM4n likes this.
  2. Offline

pokekeen304

Wow, very cool! I'll use this on my server :)
    Suggestion: Maybe make it so that cauldrons can cook faster with more fire, to a maximum of 9 fire under it maybe?

3. Offline

LaLa

Awesome plugin!

4. Offline

Sh00ck

Permission Support or OP's Only Config ;) please :p

Thanks ;P

5. Offline

skeletonofchaos

Im thinking of adding the config file, but for the op/permission support what would you want to have permissions for? @pokekeen304 I'll look into that.

6. Offline

skeletonofchaos

Ok anyone out there have ideas for new features?

7. Offline

R3411y

i have a few, some of them are from single player mods that would require everyone to have the mod such as
    Planes
    Industrial craft
    Build Craft
    guns
    Cars
    Better than Wolves
    Also, thanks for taking the time to make this mod, i helped me with the lighting issue in my server where we were going to make a club =D

8. Offline

skeletonofchaos

NP heck it's what I made it for :)

9. Offline

Tobytheminer

Whats the config for permissions ?

10. Offline

skeletonofchaos

No config it only adds mechanics to the game so there is no way to use permissions........

11. Offline

Tobytheminer

Wierd my players can't use it

12. Offline

R3411y

So.. is it possible to change such mods to plugins, im a n00bz at java scripting

13. Offline

skeletonofchaos

Are they building it right?
    It is I'm just re-writing certain features to work in bukkit... Note: its java coding java scripting refers to javascript which is a completely different language :)

14. Offline

Shortyg78

Hi, nice plugin u have there :) but the electric light doesn't work for me :/ i've made the same thing as u on the tutorial movie, but while i'll go on the stone plate the glass doesn't turn in glowstone :(, i've tried with a lot of matérial for the "socket" of the light still not working :/, have u a clue about that?

15. Offline

skeletonofchaos

I've been getting reports of certain users not being able to use some of these features no clue why though.... If you really want to fix this send me a request sometime and ill pop on your server and see what's wrong.

16. Offline

BrandonHopkins

Add permissions so people can define what feature can be used.

17. Offline

crohakon

Would be nice to use this with Heroes, but would NEED permissions support.

18. Offline

skeletonofchaos

What would you like supported?

19. Offline

Tobytheminer

No it says that the players dont have permission to use it

and i can't really se any permission add commands for this plugin, and yes they are using it right.

20. Offline

skeletonofchaos

What are they trying to build and where? What does the message say or is there no message and the object isnt working. My plugin only has one message to be sent to the user which is click the chest you want to be a cauldron. I have no clue on this one as there are no permissions.

Wait if you aren't using the current version it used to be sandstone.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  21. Offline

Tobytheminer

The message is (You do not have permision to this command)
    thats all

22. Offline

skeletonofchaos

yeah my plugin does not and never can send that command you have a conflict

23. Offline

crohakon

Permissions 3.x <--- As that is what is needed for Heroes. But bukkit permissions will be needed down the road also.

24. Offline

skeletonofchaos

But what features do I need to have permissions for? It's all mechanics so......?

25. Offline

brentmorrow

i have got everything except the lights to work on my server does it work with a switch because i switch it it turns into glowstone and then i switch it again and it stays glowstone... but everything else works great thanks

26. Offline

skeletonofchaos

Send me a temp invite to your server will see if it is built properly... Even with the video tutorial it being built properly is the #1 error

27. Offline

crohakon

I really only care about the anvils. But, I think all abilities should have there own permissions node.

28. Offline

brentmorrow

actually its not a problem anymore after i built my first one i just restarted the server again and it worked so thanks for the awesome plugin

29. Offline

skeletonofchaos

No problem :)

30. Offline

iceguru

I get Another lanuage when i right click.

"AdeptDiamond" (when trying to repair diamond.
    ?

And it only works when my material is in the first chest slot. :/

Add a check to make sure it actually needs to be repaired please. To prevent wasted diamond.