McMMO Fix

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Keubix, Jul 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Keubix

Plugin category: Fixes

Suggested name: McMMOFix

What I want: I would like a plugin that removes the lore of an item when an item is repaired using an McMMO anvil. The reason for this is I use the custom enchants plugin, and my players are exploiting McMMO repair to get tons of custom enchants on their items, I need this fixed!
    Ideas for commands:
    None, just removes the lore of the item they repair with an McMMO Iron Anvil.

Ideas for permissions:
    mcmmofix.bypass - Able to bypass the fix.

When I'd like it by: Really soon, as this is a huge problem on my server!
    Thanks!

EDIT by Timtower: removed urgent tag, nothing is urgent.

2. Offline

plobnob

@Keubix
    Instead of trying to make a plugin to bypass an exploit in a plugin, why not go notify the original plugin author of the problem and get him to fix it in his plugin? That way it is fixed globally for everyone, not just for one person.

timtower likes this.
  3. Offline

Keubix

@plobnob I have contacted him via Github, but I would still like the quick fix made for this request incase he doesn't add it.

Bump, please help guys, I really need this! Thanks!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  4. Sounds like the creator of the CustomEnchants plugin you're using needs to make it so you cannot repair the item with the set lore.

I'll look at the McMMO API.

5. Offline

Keubix

I have looked into the API myself, and tried to create it. But I can't seem to get it to work.

6. Offline

Keubix

Bump. Please guys, I need this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.