-MC Warfare- [Dev Needed] [Formatted]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MXCRAFTSERVER, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Offline

MXCRAFTSERVER

Plugin category: PVP
    Suggested name: MCWarfare
    [Note: This is pretty much the same as my previous post but is different]

What I want: I want a plugin that is a fun plugin for a 24/7 games server, to start off the player does /race and is put into a race when there are 8 players a 30 second timer will start then the games will begin.

Once you enter the games u will have your race items (these will be configurable in the config) and will have a 15 second grace period before the pvp begins, but u can join any times but once u join u r stuck in the "Cornocopia" until the gates automatically open then u can play the other people. When u kill some1 u get 1 Point, each round lasts for 15 mins then the person with the most point wins.

I would like that there will be 8 main classes with Mk1 (normal users) MK2 (Mk2 donors) and Mk3 (Mk3 donors) (perm for each Mk level) [All customisable items they get in config]
    U can not change race in game and u dont drop items when u die.

This is EXTREMLY BREIF as i would like some people to reply and state what they think (i would like improvement ideas and criticism)

Ideas for commands: /race
    example /race Sniper MK1
    /race Sniper MK2 etc

Ideas for permissions: race.sniper.Mk1 etc etc.
    When I'd like it by: i just want to see your thoughts

2. Offline

alkarin

As you have it laid out, my plugin BattleArena does all of this, though I call this type of matchup a battleground. But, I even have the ability to customize the commands so you could use /race instead. Basically all you would need to do is set up the classes in the classes.yml, change the number of players to be 8, and change the time from 60 seconds to 900. All the messages are also configurable.

Classes all work on perms, so you can have donors have different classes available.