Mc-Cod

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Lacrosse17, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MayoDwarf

Lacrosse17 What? I am making it public. I'm coding it with a few Authors that are friends of mine. We are going to maintain and update it frequently. Please do not judge a book by its cover. Thanks - IJared

2. Offline

JjPwN1

I was helping him. It was just me and him. He went away for the longest time, it was like 20 days before I decided to just continue coding the TDM plugin without his help. When he came back, I wasn't going to give it to him; I had already coded another 1000 lines to the 100 lines he had.

Stop calling out false accusations, it's rude and uncalled for.

DarkRiddles likes this.
  3. Offline

MayoDwarf

@JjPwN I'm not offering to help him in any way with being a partner. That is bullshit. I am Coding this Plugin with some other Authors who are friends of mine and we will be making it public and frequently updated. Never be partners with people who don't know how to code JjPwN1

4. Offline

Lacrosse17

MayoDwarf What Jj Said above wasnt to about me..It was about someone eles

5. Offline

MayoDwarf

Lacrosse17 Ok well idc. Im not helping you code the plugin. Me and My Friends are do it public and making it together. I am sorry this is how it is though. Will post more information soon.

6. Offline

Lacrosse17

Well If you do not care about me do not take the idea.
    It is fine by me I can always find someone eles.

7. Offline

-_Husky_-

JjPwN1 I love your way of proving someone they don't have 50/50 players.

Lacrosse17 MySQL would be needed in this, JjPwN1 gave his plugin to you, if you didn't lie to him, I'm sure he wouldn't have had an issue with removing the advertisement. Anyway, that's my opinion on that.

Edit - Lacrosse17 public plugins are there for a reason, to be used, wait until one that finds your interest.

People are also allowed to take your idea, noone copyrighted it, it's not illegal, you can't sue them, you posted on a public forum, of which an open source project is maintained.

Best of luck, Lacrosse17.

MayoDwarf likes this.
  8. Offline

MayoDwarf

Lacrosse17 LMAO What? Do you even hear what you're saying????!!! -_Husky_- I've already started this and look at what he says: Lacrosse17===> Well If you do not care about me do not take the idea.
    It is fine by me I can always find someone eles.

9. Offline

-_Husky_-

It's better to leave the flame war that will arise from those posts, :p

MayoDwarf likes this.
  10. Offline

MayoDwarf

11. Offline

Lacrosse17

MayoDwarf Lol Not to correct you but you said this "We are started the coding next week."
    Thats was posted today so how could you start it.
    And thanks -_Husky_- I will look for one but I think tdm is best way to go then I will expand. I spent 4 months now on TDM plugin and no result except for 1/10 of a tdm plugin My friend started then gave up on so I really want to get this done already XD

You know what just end this forum obviously no one wants to help and Mayo Do not steal my idea I may not be able to sue you but still...Dont be a meany

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  12. Offline

-_Husky_-

Lacrosse17 it will for sure take a lot of time, coffee helps developers. :p

TnT, you may want to lock.

13. Offline

Lacrosse17

-_Husky_- Lol right forgot coffee XD
    Just took down idea I will ask a bukkit dev to close this.

14. Offline

MayoDwarf

Lacrosse I started coding some of it and got the easy Items given to the players when they type the commands done and renamed the Items to the Gun names. My friends are starting to get in on the coding next week to help do the gamemode part and automate it and stuff. Stealing? I'm not stealing my friend as this idea has been created multiple times. Usually as a private plugin for money though. We are making ours public and coding it the way we want. If you want us to join you to make a private one we would take some money for it. K Thx. - MayoDwarf's Team

Lacrosse17 *

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

15. Offline

Lacrosse17

MayoDwarf I get alerts either way cause I made this forum.
    And dont make it with any of my Ideas
    I wont buy it from you if you are releasing it for free....Common sense
    and TnT Lock this please

16. Offline

MayoDwarf

Lacrosse17 I can make it with ideas you had dude. You have no copyright here.

17. Offline

-_Husky_-

Stop fighting over the idea, this has been done a million and one times, the features vary between each ever so slightly.

MayoDwarf Lacrosse17

18. Offline

Lacrosse17

@-_Husky_-Im not fighting....I am just protecting someone from taking my own idea and not giving me credit at all Also if he does take it I will not be original when I release my server. Anyway he will see what happens.

FORUM ENDED NO MORE RESPONSES THIS IS GETTING OLD

19. Offline

MayoDwarf

20. Offline

Lacrosse17

Why you flaming I asked of one thing to you to not Use my idea It was stated at the FIRST post.
    This only makes you look bad bro but good luck.
    MayoDwarf

Also I would like to say the message HE deleted said
    "I will boot you offline buddy"

21. Offline

MayoDwarf

lol it sayd if your consequence is hacking I will boot you off... Get your facts straight. You are not 16 btw...

22. Offline

Lacrosse17

MayoDwarf
    Obviously you deleted it so people wont see what you really said and I am 16
    If you reported me to the police like you said you did...You would find that out.
    And this has NOTHING to do with post

23. Offline

c0mp

And we're done here. All the E-Bickering can be migrated to PMs if you REALLY have nothing better to do.

Lacrosse17 and -_Husky_- like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.