Filled MaxHunger (A MaxHearts Adon/Brother Plugin) SORRY NOT POSSIBLE!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by billytheDOLPHIN, May 11, 2014.

1. Offline

billytheDOLPHIN

<Edit by Jade: No need to tag people who weren't in this conversation/thread.>
    So, you 3 all contributed to the making of my first plugin idea, MaxHearts. But today I have come asking you guys to help make MaxHunger.

MaxHunger does the same thing as MaxHearts, except it makes you have customizable Hunger (BeefSticks or whatever they are.)

Could you guys help? Please?:)

You guys are my favorite!

-Adam

2. Offline

Crud41

I'll do it when I get back from school. Unless somone else steals..

3. Offline

billytheDOLPHIN

Crud41 I have it filled. So no one will steal, hopefully :p . I Don't think I supplied enough information for anyone to steal it anyways!

4. Offline

Crud41

Alright, I am at school. I'm working on it.

5. billytheDOLPHIN Just fyi, there's actually a "setMaxHealth()" in Bukkit - but there's no setMaxHunger()

It may still be possible, but it's definitely not as easy as the first one was, and could be impossible altogether.

6. Offline

Crud41

AdamQpzm billytheDOLPHIN Yea... Just realized that..... I suppose I'll do it later then. I'll do some easy requests while at school.

7. Crud41 Shouldn't you be learning while at school? ;)

timtower likes this.
  8. Offline

Onlineids

Yea this isn't possible unless your setting the hunger between 0-20 (0 Chicken legs - 10 legs)

9. Offline

Crud41

AdamQpzm
    Nah. I have this Cisco and compTIA class I am in, I am basically done for the semmester, so I can do whatever for a hour and a half. Haha!

Onlineids
    Well, what I was thinking was having a counter on their food bar. When their hunger reaches 0, I -1 counter, they can get another counter back if they eat when they are at full food and it sets them to 0 + food type eaten. Not sure if that will work or not.

Upon further experimentation, I have realized that making a plugin like this would be possible but REALLY messy. I will leave it to Onlineids, he is way more experienced.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  10. Offline

Onlineids

o.0

11. Offline

billytheDOLPHIN

12. Offline

Onlineids

Not how you want it

13. Offline

billytheDOLPHIN

Onlineids k :( I guess I will go see if soulofw0lf has any spare time on his hands. He might have an idea.

14. Offline

EnderTroll68

Not possible. Just looked into possibly using custom packets but to no avail. Not doable, sorry guy :/

15. Offline

billytheDOLPHIN

Thats alight bud. Thanks for the try! I wonder what kind of crazy plugin idea I will come up with next. Have you ever heard of a coder by the name of soulofwolf?

16. Offline

tcvs

billytheDOLPHIN The display part is not possible to add new bar but you could change how the number works(Complicated and Messy)

17. Offline

billytheDOLPHIN

tcvs I guess I will just have to stick with 5000 hearts, although they would look cool paired together... Capture.JPG

18. Offline

tcvs

19. Offline

billytheDOLPHIN

Oh I know, I just mean it would be cool with both flying up your screen. confuse the crap out of players lol! :p

20. Offline

tcvs

21. Offline

billytheDOLPHIN

I still find it funny how minecraft would even have a feature to make that many hearts. I just thought the game would break haha!