Maven repository

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by TheHellTower, May 17, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TheHellTower

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

TheHellTower

4. Offline

Not sure, I am old school and link the build paths instead. Never used maven or gradle myself.

5. Offline

TheHellTower

Okay thank you I will try, I found something saying Spigot is only a fork and optimized version and made to stay compatible with Bukkit.

P.S: Don't lock the thread I might post one or more new messages if I get everything solved + compatibility working.

6. Offline

@TheHellTower Spigot is not just optimized, methods are different, so be careful with that.

And not locking this myself, will be locked automatically when you don't use it anymore for a bunch of days.

TheHellTower likes this.
  7. Offline

TheHellTower

Okay so I made some tests and it looks like it's working under bukkit servers !

Refs(Thanks @timtower): https://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/spigot-maven/

You can now lock the thread

8. Offline

BransonLutz

Check the version of Maven: Make sure you have the current version of Maven installed. Sometimes problems can arise from version incompatibilities. Try updating Maven to the latest version and try again. Check your proxy settings: If you have a network set up using a proxy server, make sure the proxy settings are correct in the Maven settings.xml file. Also check if the repository you are trying to download the package from is available. Check your internet connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection. If your connection is unstable or limited, it can cause problems downloading packages from remote repositories. Check dependencies: Make sure that all required dependencies are listed correctly in the pom.xml file of the project. If any dependencies are missing or specified with the wrong version, this can cause package loading errors.

Last edited: May 19, 2023
  9. Offline

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.