Massive Chunk Errors - Help?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Fuzzwolf, Jun 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Fuzzwolf

Two months ago my administrators started spotting chunk convergent points that made no sense. For example, a mountain would be split in half then a massive ocean would follow. At the time of these spottings, we weren't running any mapping plugins. At the time we only used some basic plugins like WorldEdit and CommandBook. The server did crash two times from an accidental hard shutdown. Has anybody else had this problem or has an idea on how to fix it? I was thinking of using MCEdit and deleting all of the bugged out chunks.

[​IMG]

2. Offline

JWhy

3. Offline

Fuzzwolf

I did try this, but Chunkster is only for corrupted chunks in which the world cannot load. I can load these fine, they just render very strangely...

4. Offline

Trc202

Did you specify a value in your level seed by any chance? (located in server.properties file)

5. Offline

Zaros

I've had this problem before as well. If you look from something like dynmap, the chunks are actually off by a tiny bit. I wouldn't recommend world edit if you want to fix it. try using an external program and touching it up with world edit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.