Making TheHive Survival Games

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Pamaj, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Pamaj

So I've been trying to start the plugin. I've gotten little things done until my harddrive got corrupted. I don't remember what I did exactly so now I need to know, is there a way to fix the hard drive?

2. Offline

adam753

Sorry to hear that, but this forum is for help with problems you've having developing plugins. If you're looking for someone to develop the whole thing with you, you'll need to look elsewhere, otherwise, you should post here when you come across an error or something you don't know how to do.

3. Offline

phips99

Pamaj This isn't even the right forum...

4. Offline

xTrollxDudex

Pamaj
    Restart! But not the correct place to post this. We are expert plugin developers, not expert computer engineers (some might be though).

historio likes this.
  5. Offline

ZeusAllMighty11

xTrollxDudex

I honestly don't think anyone here is an expert. Certainly we have some really advanced users, but professional is a bit of a longshot, in my opinion. ;)

6. Offline

stuntguy3000

Use a backup tool, like Dropbox. (AFFiliate link) https://tinyurl.com/m722soj <--

Why use my affiliate link?
    Long story short, if you sign up USING that link we both get 500mb extra, for free.

I would appreciate it.

7. Offline

xTrollxDudex

8. Offline

JPG2000

xTrollxDudex When you say "We" I hope your not including me. Me + Expert dont ever = true

xTrollxDudex Lol. I know little java, but enough to pass. I can understand all of the threads created here and stuff, but no way am I a expert.

if (IAmaExpert() == true){
    sendFruitBasket()
    }else{
    sendBombBasket()
    }

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  9. Offline

stuntguy3000

forgot the ; 's.

"I know little java, but enough to pass."
    Will that code compile? Will you pass?

[​IMG]

10. Offline

JPG2000

@xTrollxDude I have a random question, is there a built in que() method for joining a match or something, or woud that have to be manual?

11. Offline

xTrollxDudex

JPG2000
    Why would bukkit do that :p
    It would be manual. Unless I am misunderstanding...

Edit: Jade if there is a correct forum for this, please move this thread, other wise, please lock or remove the off topic posts it is getting way out of hand

12. Offline

JPG2000

xTrollxDudex Ok lol. I was just wondering because I saw it used somewhere.

13. Offline

Jade

Locked. The thread has gone offtopic.

stuntguy3000 and xTrollxDudex like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.