Make a server for me pls

Discussion in 'General Help' started by zombiekiller19, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

zombiekiller19

Will some one make a server for me. im using a mac book air. i want one that i can use plugins. pls help

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

zombiekiller19

i want to know how to make a bukkit server with a mac book air

or can someone make one for me ????????
    it has to be able to work with a mac book air

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
  4. Offline

PolarCraft

Well no one can just make you a server since the files have been blocked due to a dmca notice. Also a quick look at the wiki will explain in detail on how to setup a craftbukkit server, but unless you have a friend or someone is willing to give it to you there is really no way of getting a server.

5. Offline

Larry Newman

@PolarCraft Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you already have one of the Jar files, say Spigot 1.7.9 SomeSortOfBuild, can't you use it for your server?

@zombiekiller19 If you can run the version of Minecraft that the server uses on your Macbook, even though I honestly have no idea what that is (Silly Apple!), then you're good to go. You don't need someone to make a server for you, from scratch if that's what you mean. If you want one for free then there's plenty of tutorials out there of how to make one. If you want to rent one for a month, then there are a lot of server hosts. Just search on Google "Minecraft Server Hosting." You might even get some good deals right now because of Christmas and New Years.

6. Offline

PolarCraft

@Larry Newman "If you have it", but If he is asking us to make him a server I doubt he has the file.

7. Offline

zombiekiller19

nother mine i made one i found a around the blockes to make a 1.8 server

8. Moved to Bukkit Alternates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.