Major issue with server ticks

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by cuddylier, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi

Quite recently my server has been having major issues with ticks. When anymore than around 50 people are on the server, the ticks start to drop below 20, they can go as low as 10 and even lower and then the server can crash with zero errors, only "Read timeout" as usual. Here is my plugin list, there is zero errors in my server log and never has been any.

Here is my list of plugins: [​IMG]

My hardware is not the issue, I am 100% sure about that, I am on the lastest bukkit version also.

thanks

cuddylier

2. Offline

Omnitv

Jezzzz.....I never understand why people need more than 25 plugins on their server.

3. Offline

TnT

I have 46 and can explain the use in detail for every single one of them.

cuddylier
    The only way to really know is to remove them one by one until you find the culprit. You can also try turning on plugin timings in your bukkit.yml, and after an extended length of time run "/timings merged" but that doesn't always tell you the full picture.

4. Yeah, this is always what I fear doing, removing one by one. This unfortunately is very time consuming, could take a few weeks which is the issue.

5. Offline

TnT

Yup, part of the joy of running a server.

6. A lot of the plugins are multiple plugins such as multiverse, it is split into different parts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.