Question LWC Permissions Help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by leland22, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

leland22

So I was wondering if there was a way to enable/disable a feature of LWC (droptransfer) via a command line. I am wondering if there is anyway for people who have admin access to the plugin to enable it and disable it.

Thats the permission node. Basically do you have to edit the config to disable it?
    Permission: lwc.mode.droptransfer

Here is the link to the wiki if the info I provided isn't enough: https://github.com/Hidendra/LWC/wiki/Player-modes

2. Offline

leland22

3. Offline

Boomer

enable and disable for given users, or for the entire server all at once?

Its a permission node - the command is to grant or remove that permission node to a player or rank.
    Use inheritance in permissions, let the admins add or remove that node...

Except the problem is, via commands, permission nodes cant be added to groups unless the user issuing the command has that node, so your admins would always be in that state, or you would do it via the command window

Otherwise, can't really understand your question. What you may be asking is beyond the functionality of the plugin, as it may not be intended to toggle a given function back and forth, but simply give or not give that functionality to a player, period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.