Lwc permissions assist

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by blackopskid7, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

blackopskid7

Hi i have some problems on my server i co own and i want to make it so NO ONE not even owners can open or destroy protected blocks or chests, what permission node do i put in under Owner rank?

2. Offline

BMX_ATVMAN14

• lwc.protect - Allows the player to create and manage their own protections. It also allows them to use enabled modes and flags. Defaults
    • lwc.mod - Allows the player to open any chest, but not remove them. MODS
    • lwc.admin - Gives the player absolute power to LWC - this node should be considereddangerous if used incorrectly as this node essentially gives you the right to destroy everyprotection (and even the block & inventory contents associated with it) in one command! ADMIN
    • lwc.deny - Prevents players with this node from interacting with anything LWC can protect. For example, from opening or destroying protected and unprotected chests, furnaces, etc if protectable. YOUR CHOICE

3. Offline

blackopskid7

can i protect and activate my own stuff

4. Offline

Magi1053

---------- Permission nodes for LWC ----------
    lwc.* - Full administrative access to LWC
    lwc.protect - Gives the ability to basic LWC usage (almost everything except LWC admin.)
    lwc.admin - Gives you absolutely power over LWC. As an LWC admin, you have no restrictions.
    lwc.allcommands - Gives you access to every LWC command. Without lwc.admin or lwc.mod, you cannot open protections you do not own.
    lwc.shownotices - Shows LWC notices
    lwc.mod - Allows you to open anyone's protection but not remove them
    lwc.deny - Denys you access to any block LWC can protect. For example, with this permission set, you cannot open even unprotected chests (if protectable.)
    lwc.create.* - Allows you to create every basic protection (public, private, password.)
    lwc.create.public - Allows you to create a public protection.
    lwc.create.password - Allows you to create a password protection.
    lwc.create.private - Allows you to create a private protection.
    lwc.modify - Allows you to modify protections you own.
    lwc.unlock - Allows you to unlock password-protected protections.
    lwc.info - Allows you to view the owner and other misc data on a protection.
    lwc.remove - Allows you to remove protections you own.
    lwc.flag.* - Gives you access to every usable flag.
    lwc.allflags - Gives you access to every usable flag.
    lwc.flag.redstone - Allows you to use the redstone flag, which enables or disables the use of redstone on a protection depending on plugin settings.
    lwc.flag.magnet - Allows you to use the magnet flag, which makes a protection such as a chest suck up dropped items in a specific radius around it.
    lwc.flag.autoclose - Allows a door to automatically close itself after 3 seconds (configurable.)
    lwc.mode.* - Gives you access to every usable mode, provided they are already disabled.
    lwc.allmodes - Gives you access to every mode, provided they are already disabled.
    lwc.mode.persist - Allows you to use the persist flag, which allows you to use commands repeatably.
    lwc.mode.droptransfer - Allows you to use the drop transfer flag, which allows you to "drop" items into your chest from far away.
    lwc.autoprotect - Allows you to auto protect LWC protections regardless of how LWC is configured

5. Offline

EnvyTheNoob

lwc.deny does not work for me can you tell me how so donators can only lock chest because put perm lwc.deny does not work please respond soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.