LWC Magnet chests lag?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MikeA, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MikeA

I run two servers, and I've been having this same problem on both servers for a while now. Every 5~ minutes or so our servers will have very bad lag spikes (usually lasting around 5 seconds) then all is fine again. I've tried to figure out what was causing this for a while and generally using NoLagg examiner to find out what is happening during these times.

Note that I don't run anything with NoLagg except the examiner, no built-in chunk loading, no buffer item stuff, only NoLagg examiner is running. I run about 50 plugins, but anyways, here's the Examiner log.

Basically when the lag occurs, LWC is what shows up, more specifically, the magnet chests. Not many people on our server use magnet chests, so I'm not sure why it would be so high.. almost 7 seconds. Any clues? I'm not sure what to do. There's no way to 'remove magnet chests' that are already placed nor a way to find where they are.

|
    V

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yes, I do run Tekkit hence you see "TekkitCustomizer". Don't tell me to go to TechnicForums and ask, this is an issue on both servers I run and I'm sure others have this problem.

2. Offline

MyPictures

Check out plugins/LWC/magnet.yml
    You should be able to disable magnet function there.

Restart your server and try again after.

EDIT: Why do you use CoreProtect and LogBlock at the same server? They basically do the same job...

3. Offline

MikeA

MyPictures I'll try that and see if it works. I use CoreProtect and LogBlock because this individual server is Tekkit, and not all items are logged correctly with LogBlock, so there's no point of not running another plugin to finish the job.

4. Offline

MyPictures

Hmm ok, then better just use CoreProtect?

I mean its much better for your performance..

5. Offline

MikeA

Yes, I agree, and I've thought about removing LogBlock.. For some reason it logs lava/water flow even though I have it disabled. Things like cobble generators are causing 500 block edits every 2-3 seconds :p Though, this is no problem really, but still. Maybe an SSD upgrade :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.