-= Lucky Crates Plugin =-

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ThePluginMaster, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Offline

ThePluginMaster

Plugin category: Incentive/Rewards

Suggested name: FrostyCrates

What I want: I'd like to have a coder take the idea of having the ability to give players FrostyCrates for voting, winning contests, etc. These FrostyCrates would have set chances, 1/10, 1/100, 1/500, etc. The rewards within these crates would be completely configurable at my own will. On top of this, it would be great to have a command to send a list of the rewards to the chat box, "1/10 = 10k cash". I would also like to have the plugin broadcast a message like, "[FrostyCrates] PLAYER has opened CRATE and received ITEM!". Finally, I would like players to be able to "stockpile" the crates by not making them a physical item, but rather a number that can be opened via command.

Ideas for commands: /crate open (open their FrostyCrate), /crate rewards (List rewards to the player via chat), /crate balance (This keeps track of the # they have and the # they have opened), /crate give (Admin command/Console command to give crates to the player)

Ideas for permissions: Make the listed commands, with the exception of "/crate give" be available by default, no permission. /crate give should be something like "crate.give"

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible, at the latest end of October.

If you feel there should be some things added command/permission wise please post below and I will think about it.

- Thanks!

2. Offline

whatapigdoes