Lost Items! Plugin Suggestion!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by RugRats, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Offline

RugRats

Well, I'll just put it straight. Levelcraft has a skill called scavenger now I am here to request a plugin that does just that! But a little different. You can find items in sand/gravel/dirt/grass. The items you could find could be a bucket of milk/leather items/bricks/buckets/map/saddle/bowl and so on. Only without the RPG element present and a bit bigger variety of items. Thank you!

2. Offline

Torrent

Similar plugin that does this: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/in...ems-anything-drops-185.2177/page-3#post-31300

If that isnt what you're looking for exactly, I'm sure i could throw something together quickly.

EDIT: Nevermind, that one is inactive...

3. Offline

zonedabone

If a plugin is good, chances are someone will take it over and keep it up to date.

Unfortunately, I'm a bit busy with other plugins, but I'm sure someone will want to do this or take up the inactive one.

4. Offline

RugRats

Torrent, I used to use that plugin all the time I loved it! But if you could throw something together that would be awesome! I am not using levelcraft on my server atm but I just absolutely am in love with that scavenger skill :p

Thank you for your consideration.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  5. Offline

Torrent

Haha well considering that I made the Scavenger skill it's not going to be a struggle to do this ;)

6. Offline

RugRats

Lol :p To be honest I was actually going to send you a message asking if you could please do this for me Lol. But then I just decided to post it here :d

7. Offline

zonedabone

Behold! The destined developer has arrived! Amen!

8. Offline

RugRats

Lol

How are you coming along :eek:>?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  9. Offline

Torrent

Just sketching some ideas up, will start the development tomorrow as i'm tired at the moment :p

10. Offline

RugRats

Alright :D

11. Offline

Torrent

12. Offline

RugRats