Looting + Fortune Xtras

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MoejoeAw44, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MoejoeAw44

Plugin category: EXAMPLE

Suggested name: XpXtra

What I want: I'm looking for a plugin that does these 2 things, plus a little bit of additional features if you're feeling generous ;)

By the way, I ask from the bottom of my heart, to please not add any prefix's like "Moejoes Plugin >", etc. I just want it to be plain grey text for the things in the plugin that need text.

1. I need it to looting gives you XP as well, instead of just drops. The higher the looting, the more the XP, reason I need this is because no plugins support looting over 3, and I need up to looting 5.
    (Key, 1 = normal amount of XP)
    Looting 1: 1.5XP
    Looting 2: 2XP
    Looting 3: 3XP
    Looting 4: 3.5XP
    Looting 5: 4XP

2. I also need the same for fortune. Since fortune already does what it needs to, I just need a multiplier for fortune 4 and 5.
    Fortune 1: 33% chance to multiply drops by 2 (vanilla)
    Fortune 2: level II gives a chance to multiply drops by 2 or 3 (25% chance each, averaging 75% increase) (vanilla)
    Fortune 3: level III gives a chance to multiply drops by 2, 3 or 4 (20% chance each, averaging 120% increase) (vanilla)
    Fortune 4: level IV gives a chance to multiply drops by 3, 4 or 5 (20% chance each, averaging 120% increase) (custom)
    Fortune 5: level IV gives a chance to multiply drops by 4 or 6 (20% chance each, averaging 120% increase) (custom)

3. The ability to completely disable the brewing and use / pickup of specific potions listed by metadata.

As well as the ability to click a mooshroom cow with a empty bottle, and give the appearance of it being "filled" with health 2. I don't want it so the glass bottle gets taken and the new potion reappears in another part of the inventory, I want it to give the appearance of filling up the glass bottle with health 2.

-----------------------------

These don't "have" to be added, but it would be nice if you could, <3
    3. A head drop system when you right click the head, it sends a message to the user saying "&7<usernames> head. When the head drops after you killing the player, it should say
    &c<username>'s head.
    (lore)Killed by <username2>

and if it's placed, then mined, it shouldn't show the lore anymore.

3. Sponge Jump, to make it so when you step on sponges, they send you "soaring". 1 sponge sends you 10 blocks high, if stacked, adds 10.

4. When player death event occurs, lightning strikes right when the player dies, where they die, doing no player damage, block damage or mob damage.

5. Ender pearl cooldown with configurable message through variables.
    &7Enderpearl cooldown remaining: &c{TIME} &7seconds.

6. A simple /rename and /setlore to set items names and lores. :)

P.S Before you ask, I know there are a lot of plugins that do what I want, (Other then the looting, fortune, and 2 potion ideas of course), but it's getting to the point I NEED these plugins, but my server cannot handle t he amount of plugins, and it affects boot time, A LOT. I cannot stand having a lot of plugins. :/

P.SS, some of the ideas are custom, so <3
    I'm sorry if I sound greedy, but I really need this, as it's more or less an "essential" for my server.

Ideas for commands: /rename, /setlore, /disablexp (disables the xp modifications), /disablefortune (Disables custom fortune additions), /gethead (Gets thep layers head, with the format stated above, with the "killer" name of the command user),

Ideas for permissions: p.rename (/set lore, /rename).

When I'd like it by: ASAP, although I know this is a huge request, take your time.

~ Sincerely MoeXIV / MoejoeAw44

2. Offline

MoejoeAw44

Anyone up for the job? BUMP :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.