Looking for the right statistics tool/plugin

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Expozay, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Expozay

I need your help with something!

I’m Suffering through my time spent on pinpointing the perfect tool for web stats, which makes it easier or even possible to do something very similar to what the people over at route66 have done at this web page: http://www.route66minetekkit.be/rankings/

I’m not bootlegging them, purely inspired by the idea and want to have the same for my community. For the three sole purposes of motivating players, fun and more features on our website. So if you could please hit me with links on tool/plugin you think can help me do this, it’s prominently cherished!

2. Offline

McLuke500

I could do all that with PHP except for distance travelled as I don't know how to work that out but I'm not interested in making it sorry ;(

3. Offline

Expozay

It's people like you who are like "OH YEAH MAN I CAN DO IT FOR SURE!, But I'm not interested"
    Ass :p

4. Offline

ron975

Try using BeardStat for the minecraft server side backend, and writing a custom PHP frontend (web view).

They have an example, so maybe base it off that.

5. Offline

Adriani6

Because I have nothing better to do, I'll work on PHP script for you. All you need is, the plugin BeardStat as ron975 said and MySQL database, I'll work my ass with the rest for you ;)

Message me if you're interested so I don't 'work my ass off' without apparent reason.. :)

6. Offline

McLuke500

:mad:

Jozeth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.