Solved Looking for someone to continue my plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by linkrock4, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

linkrock4

I made a plugin back in 2012 and have not updated it or continued it ever since and I am looking for someone to continue it for me if possible :)

The plugin's name is iEmotions and it is a chat based emotion plugin. I am planning more stuff for it but since I stopped java I need someone else to do the job for me. (All credits will be handed over to that person)

The only problem is... I lost the code :| If anyone is interested please contact me.
    //Linky

2. Offline

AKS JEFFREY

I would like to take over your plugin. It seems very cool. Don't worry about the code I will decompile it.

linkrock4 forgot to tagg u btw im on my phone so I will update it when I get home

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  3. Offline

rsod

btw, "lost source code" isn't a big problem in java, you can decompile plugins

4. Offline

Fhbgsdhkfbl

rsod
    How do you decompile plugins? I'm new to java, and I want to know how.

5. Offline

AKS JEFFREY

6. Offline

Fhbgsdhkfbl

AKS JEFFREY
    I think i have that, it doesn't give you all the code though.

7. Offline

AKS JEFFREY

Fhbgsdhkfbl um look u save all the files

Fhbgsdhkfbl first u click the thing on the top that looks like a folder and chose the jar then go to file and save all sources then un zip the file and u get the code. but remember theres copyright!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  8. Offline

Gamecube762

Fhbgsdhkfbl Keep in mind, only use it to look for tips and tricks on how to do things; NEVER use it to copy, steal, or use that code to make your own plugin. In this case AKS JEFFREY is getting permission(if linkrock4 replies and gives it to him) to decompile and use the source code of that plugin to continue that plugin.

9. Offline

Fhbgsdhkfbl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.