Looking For Plug-In Dev / Manager and Web Admin!!!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Jeff.Halbert, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jeff.Halbert

Hello,

I'm looking for motivated and hardworking staff for a future revamp of my current server. I currently own and maintain a minecraft SMP server, but have become extremely disappointed in the direction that the server has gone. With that, a few of the staff that remain and myself have plans to revamp the server in a more simple means.
    First and foremost, we plan on running a server that is closest to the original minecraft game as possible. With exeptions to region protections, chest locks, (and for administration purposes) world boarder. With that, we do not intent to rely on a third party plug-in developer to build our server. Rather than seeking previously developed bukkit plug-ins, we are currently seeking a highly motivated and hardworking individual that is skilled in Java Developement with working knowledge of plug-in developement.
    Another issue we continue to have is our web administration. Advertisement for the server (voting sites), the website itself (forums, news, wiki, videos, images, layouts, etc.) have found itself on the back burner due to concentration on constant updates and a lack of staff with working knowledge of web administration. Because of this, we are seeking an individual that is skilled in web administration, with working knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, Photoshop, and Video Editting.
    If you are interested in obtaining a position with our tight-knit community, and the minecraft community as a whole, then feel free to reply to this forum with your contact information. You can also call me at (951) 591-068 if you live local to southern california.

I Thank You for your time, and your interest in reading this post,

Jeff Halbert
    ~Subspec

2. Offline

jamietech

This is for plugins being developed and developers requiring help, not asking for developers.
    Try the plugin request forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.