Looking For NoDrop Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by looparound, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Offline

looparound

Hi, I am making a server and saw there is the NoDrop plugin (Which is used alot) But I was looking to see if anyone had a NoDrop Plugin custom so you can drop only bowls and soup but they dissapear. and no other items can be dropped. This is also for a hub server so it would need to have permissions to set in certain regions etc. So if anyone has a plugin that can drop bowls and soup but nothing else, and the bowls and soup dissapear immediately and wants to share it. I'd Appreciate it Thanks!

Plugin category: admin tools i think

Suggested name: NoDrop2

What I want: A revised version of the original NoDrop plugin for kit servers to use so they can drop bowls and soups. Ive been looking everywhere and cant find a Revised NoDrop plugin so u still dont drop anything but you can still dorp bowls and soups and they instantly dissapear once dropped on the ground.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: Same As NoDrop original Permissions

When I'd like it by: Tuesday

Thanks!

2. Offline

Wolf3141

Otherdrop MIGHT do it. Note, I've never really used OtherDrops before but I believe it should do this.

3. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

looparound Merged the posts, so your formatted request shows up here. You're welcome to edit your first post. :)

4. Offline

Zarius

Wolf3141 - thanks for the recommendations :) OtherDrops can't do this one unfortuantely. It's great for customising drops and actions on blockbreak, mob deaths, hit, etc but isn't intended to deal with dropped items and therefore doesn't have a trigger for that.

5. Offline

daboross

ModifyWorld would be able to stop players from dropping items that aren't bowls/soup.

After configuring ModifyWorld to only allow bowls/soup to be dropped you could use NoItems to completely remove the soup/bowls after they are dropped. I am not completely sure that ModifyWorld would act before NoItems, but you could give it a try.

ModifyWorld: https://github.com/PEXPlugins/PermissionsEx/wiki/Modifyworld
    NoItems: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/noitems/

If these don't work or you have a question for me, please tag me with daboross.