Looking for new developers to work on a project with me.

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Sparmerlin, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Sparmerlin

Hey fellow newbies! I was thinking how great it would be for us all to band together and create one awesome plugin. I think it would be a great way for us to gain skills and just generally get the hang of things.

The plugin idea I've come up with should be fairly straightforward. I'd like to create a home/bed/spawn teleportation plugin, but instead of using commands, the player uses physical means in-game. So far what i have is when the player is crouching and right clicks whilst holding a feather, they are teleported to their bed, if their bed doesn't exist they are taken to the spawn. I'd like to build upon this including home, spawn, and various other locations, all using physical means (no commands).

Absolutely anybody can help, even if you've just started or looking to start coding. The only condition is that you can figure out how to use github. If you're interested, or if you're having trouble setting up your workspace, just send me a PM and i'll get back to you within a day or so.

I look forward to working and increasing our skills together.

- Luke (sparmerlin)

Here is the project code so far if you want to take a look.
    https://github.com/sparmerlin/HomePort

shawn99 likes this.
  2. Offline

shawn99

Sparmerlin ill be happy to help this might help me out a bit as well with bukkit coding but with what u wanted planned i think i could help with that

3. Offline

Garris0n

I feel like this can't possibly end well.

xTigerRebornx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.