Looking for Devs to take over PreciousStones and Tele++

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by phaed, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

phaed

Quitting Minecraft due to a real life situation, I will no longer be able to update and will leave behind PreciousStones and Tele++ and thousands of servers who depend on these plugins. I don't want to just up and go and let them die and let these people down :(. I am looking for a couple of up developers who already know their way around Java and who could keep these plugins alive, adding features and updating when Bukkit releases updates.

The code base for these plugins is clean and structured. Take a look in my github and send me a PM if you think you can handle learning it and adopting the plugin.

- Phaed

2. Offline

Lolmewn

I might be able to do Tele++, gimme source? :p

3. Offline

Shalobee

oh noes :( you are one of the best devs out there and Precious Stones is just kick ass. I hope someone as dedicated as you can take it over. Best of luck to you and thanks for all the hard work.

4. Offline

aPunch

I will attempt to take over PreciousStones. It looks like a really fun plugin to work with.

5. Offline

LSky

Phaed, thank you for creating PreciousStones and working on it for so long! Your work is really really appreciated and my server would not exist in its current form if it wasn't for your plugin! Again, thanks and I hope you can work out your real life situation. Also, thanks on behalf of my players.

aPunch, thanks for making the effort in order to take over PreciousStones. Have you made a thread for PreciousStones already and will you also be the one updating it to an mc1.5 compatible build? Again, also on behalf of the players on my server, thanks for taking over the development!

6. Offline

aPunch

I am uncertain if there will be a 1.5 compatible build, as Bukkit has not even released a 1.5 build yet. When they do, I'll work as hard as I can to get a working build of PreciousStones out. No, there will not be a 1.5 compatible PreciousStones. Once Bukkit releases a working build for whatever version of Minecraft we are on, I'll try to push out a stable PreciousStones build. It may contain some bugs, but squashing them should be easy once I get to know the code better. And I'll work on making a new thread. There are a lot of things that I need to put in it, so it may take a bit. Thanks for your support!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.