Looking for developers [possible pay involved]

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by bobbysmithyy, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

bobbysmithyy

Hey guys,
    I am looking for one developer who simply is developing for the fun and love of developing. I run a fairly highly populated server that runs anywhere from 30-50 players at a time on average and we currently have around 15 custom plugins, but we plan on expanding. What are some benefits for the developer who gets this spot? First off, you will become a $20 rank (Diamond Rank) and get the developer title next to your name. Second, the first plugin you develop or update or edit for us will not result in pay, unless it's truly outstanding, but believe me this job WILL pay in the nearby future from anywhere up to $40 or maybe even more a plugin. Also, the more money we make on the server (usually ranges from around $50 - $70 a day) the more money you will be making so if you promote our server, which in turn makes us more money, it will result in reward. If this average of how much profit we make a day goes to $90 - $115 a day your usual payments will DOUBLE.
    Thanks again, I speak on behalf of the following people-
    bobbysmithyy, fokasu, RecklessJ and all other staff members
    SERVER IP-50.78.115.242:25565 (PLEASE NOTE THE SERVER IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE BECAUSE OF HACKERS)

If you are interested I would much rather an email than a response on this forum so email our support team at [email protected]

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  2. Offline

Pezmantbh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.