Looking for Developers for Multi-Texture

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by wilsondc15, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

wilsondc15

Hey there! I am looking for Developers to assist me with my plugin Multi-Texture. (Please go there for details about the plugin)

I really want to get this project going, I think this would be a unique plugin that would make a server stand out from the others! Please comment below or pm me if you are interested in helping.

2. Offline

Terradominik

i don't know if you are a developer or not, but something like that is pretty easy to do... you don't need a team of developers to do that

3. Offline

skipperguy12

Terradominik
    Yea...this is easy xD

Make a config, and under it put a URL section.

When you do /texture list or whatever just grab all of the stuff from config, maybe under a list like: Textures.

When you do /texture <packname>, grab the url from config as a string, then do:
    Player.setTexturePack(<URL from config>)

Source: http://jd.bukkit.org/apidocs/org/bukkit/entity/Player.html#setTexturePack(java.lang.String)

Note: If you need help, message me. My plugin which used a lot of config made me pretty good with config stuff, and the rest is easy :)

wilsondc15 likes this.
  4. Offline

wilsondc15

sorry, I wasn't looking for a team, I meant I just need someone to help me with this

5. Offline

skipperguy12

wilsondc15

What I said will work, you don't need a dev for this.

Try making it yourself, we will be here to help :)

Terradominik and wilsondc15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.