Looking for a plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Foaley, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Foaley

Hi all

I'm looking for a plugin that makes crafting timed, like when you use a crafting table to make something it had a timer before that item is made. I have tried searching before posting this but couldn't find something that does this.

Dose anyone know of a plugin like this?

2. Offline

MCMatters

@Foaley No because it isn't possible.

3. Offline

Foaley

Ok, thanks for the help mcmatters

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@MCMatters, @Foaley, you can listed to the craft event though, cancel, take the required items, delay the giving of the end product

5. Offline

mine-care

@MCMatters Well as said by @timtower it is possible indeed, the only thing that mighht be a problem is when a player closes the crafting inventory with the items in it, they will be lost ect. but that takes only some good time and decent thinking to solve =)

6. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Moved to Plugin Requests. Seems more suitable.

timtower likes this.
  7. Offline

Foaley

If it is possible, it would be able to give MC a whole new feel.
    My reason for it is to slow down the progress of players on my server I'm building.
    I've been on faction servers and you can make a base and have full diamonds with in a hour. I wish to delay this as it will give players something more to work towards. Keep players on the server longer.

If someone is whiling to work with me on this project, I'm more than happy. I don't know much about how it work but if explained, I could throw suggestions on how it could be done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.