Looking for a plugin that I can not find

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by XarlyAlways, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

XarlyAlways

Hello. I'm sorry if this is not the exactly part that I have to post it, This is the first time that I use the bukkit help.

I'm making a factions server but not exactly as all the factions server. I'm using "Custom Join Items" and "Chest Commands GUI" to make a compass menu to warp to all the places like hub servers. I'm trying to find how to link the items so people can not store the compass and if they drop it, it disappears. Probably its really easy or something that I'm missing, I'm sorry for bothering you with this little thing.

Is there a plugin to prevent storing items/dropping it (make it disappear if someone drops it)?

That will be really usefull!

Also, I want to use a custom kit so when someone dies, they respawn with a leather armor on and a sword and also, if they drop it, it disappears (if they die, it disappears too).

Thanks for the help.

Sorry for bump, but I forgot to add that I saw that plugin in hubs servers and the Items has a lore of "Linked".

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.