Looking For a Doable Project

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by captainawesome7, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Offline

DeanDip

Woohoo! Thanks man!

2. Offline

captainawesome7

There you go:
    [​IMG]
    Click above^

3. Offline

DevRW

A proper cooldown/warmup plugin that affects defined commands in a configuration file - one that cancels warm up on player movement. The only other global cooldown/warmup plugin is basically inactive, and no forks are showing up. =/

4. Offline

captainawesome7

Sorry, I'm not forking any plugins.

@DevRW Wanna help me test new version of a plugin?
    mc.awesomevilleserver.com:32820

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  5. Offline

poiuyt580

Essentials Powertool?

6. Offline

captainawesome7

7. Doable, large, Authorized :
    YourJobs
    This is a sort of mod to the Jobs plugin... the original creator has given his authorization for my idea... well I guess that's what he meant =).

Anyhow, I hope this interests you... though it is complicated, it should have great potential.

Keep up the good work !

8. Offline

captainawesome7

Not interested. If a plugin exists that sort of does that (Jobs, iJobs) I'm not spending time doing it.

9. Offline

Benjaneer

I don't know if you could or want to make this one but please look at my idea here: http://bit.ly/jsFasT

Thanks in advance ;)

10. Offline

Jackzilla88

how about one that puts world generation settings in the hands of users/admins, maybe starting out with a void world and then users change how its generated progressively.

that would almost certainly require a client mod...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  11. Offline

Benjaneer

it would be worth it though... and not neccesarily [client] if you just used the drops like i talked about. the aircraft of course would not be quite the same as in the mod [no sounds and probably no spinning propellor] anyways even with a client mod the new version would be bukkit compatible which would be awesome. ;)

12. Offline

compgurusteve

13. Offline

RazorFlint

I could do that for you, (after spending 3 years of F*kin custom HTML scripting...) As long as you have a webhost...

14. Offline

matthayez011

how about a plugin that makes the world only spawn zombie pigs and pigs and making it sort of like a pig apacolips, but with a config so that you can change what other animals can spawn in the real world with it, or a plugin that lets you use a string to tie animals to things so they can only move a number of feet away from something, or something like that, and maybe a sort of leash idea, so that you can make pet pigs, and cows and they will follow you within a certian number of blocks

15. Offline

Liquidd46

@captainawesome7

Make a plugin that doesn't allow the usage of any commands if a player is within x amount of blocks of you (Can be configured) unless you have been standing still for x amount of secs (Can be configured)

16. Offline

captainawesome7

What use could that possibly have?

17. Offline

Liquidd46

PVP servers so that players can't warp / tp or use any commands that can give them an unfair advantage during a fight. I have yet to find a plugin that does this besides PVP Reward, but that has so many other features on it that I don't need for my server.

18. Offline

captainawesome7

Well I'm going to pass on that one

19. Offline

DrBowe

Good idea, too. As I've been banging my head against a wall trying to make a similar request. It's difficult to cancel/override custom commands, if you cant load these custom commands into plugin.yml
    On a completely unrelated note...does a player typing "/<commandnamehere>" throw a chat event?

20. Offline

captainawesome7

I don't think so, but shouldn't CommandPreProcess work fine?

21. Offline

DrBowe

Oh hell, there's an event for it.
    *slams head against desk several times*
    "DAMNIT, THIS IS WHY WE LOOK AT THE API BEFORE STRUGGLING WITH A PLUGIN, BOWE! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!"
    Excuse me while I go read up on a few command-related events >.>

22. Offline

Liquidd46

I don't need it for custom commands from other plugins. I just either need it to completely stop teleporting or all commands while a player is nearby, which I think wouldn't need to hook into any plugins to do but I may be wrong. Although if you could make it custom commands it would be even better but not needed in my case.

23. Offline

captainawesome7

I don't care, I'm not making the plugin.

24. Offline

Kayakguy429

Not sure if its been done, but a plugin that lets you dump customizable text into the chat... from text files for example... i make the file players.txt then ingame if i type /players it'll paste whatever text i have in the file into the chat...
    TL;DR make text files in a folder into a command to paste the file's contents into ingame chat...

25. Offline

captainawesome7

MCDocsChat <- which I actually made until Tazzernator made a better version

26. Offline

Kayakguy429

TYVM :D

27. Offline

DrBowe

I'll keep you posted if I decide to go through with this plugin. The base coding is there, but I have a lot on my slate with a major revamp for my compass plugin (and some big plans for my EnergySword plugin)

28. Offline

captainawesome7

Speaking of your energy sword plugin, when I shift left click it just toggles it, like activates and deactivates it. I never lunge :/

29. Offline

DrBowe

What version are you using? I've had several bugfixes since you last posted in the thread, and several improvements to the overall system
    EDIT:
    Although I can't remember that ever being an issue with it :confused:

30. Offline

amunro

How about a plugin that enables multiple spawn points. Im not sure if this is possible due to the architecture of bukkit, but you could maybe set it so that you teleport instantly from the singlespawn to a multispawn point configurable by the admin.

Useful for if you have several nations on the server, and you want new players to be devided evenly. I for one would like it so people can spawn in different houses.