Looking for a developer

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by izak12345678910, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Offline

izak12345678910

Hello I host a popular and dedicated server MajorCraft. I was looking for a developer who can help make plugins for the server they will have owner permissions. Just they would need to make requested plugins if possible. Please if your interested comment with plugins you have made and why you should be developer. Thank You in advance.

P.S. Sorry if this is in wrong category

2. Offline

devinatkin

Sure ill do it. Im fairly fluent in java coding and im willing to give just about anything a shot. Ive written an anti grief plugin called MinecraftSecondLogOn thats currently in beta under the bukkitdev (http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/minecraftsecondlogon/) give it a try and if you like my work then im your guy. Just give the word and we can start a direct dialog for you to request plugins.

3. Offline

IcyRelic

My Plugins
    InfoX
    Paid2Level
    AutoOp
    KarmaRanks
    EcoWarp
    TheHungerGames(WIP) Coming Soon
    AutoCommand(Coming Soon)
    SmartList(ComingSoon)

4. Offline

izak12345678910

Icyrelic devinatkin Do you guys have skypes? And would you mind making plugins for the server and approximately how long does it take you??? Lastly if you look at threads i started can either of you guys make those plugins thoe are what i news to start if you can you got Dev if you can't msg me and we can figure something out Thank You Both! If you don't mind i might pick both of you.

Any one else wanna be a dev of MajorCraft

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  5. Offline

izak12345678910