Login world

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ===RhysyB===, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Offline

===RhysyB===

Hi, I have multiverse and I want players, when they die to respawn in the world that they are in when they die which I have configured. But I also want them to spawn in a specific world when they login instead of spawning in the world they disconnected in could anybody make this for me? I would be extremely thankful!

2. Offline

idontcare1025

Multiverse allows you. Go to world and do /mv modify set respawnworld true, not sure if that's the exact spelling, but if it's not do /mv modify set ? so you can see a list, it'll be something similar to respawn world or spawn world.

3. Offline

===RhysyB===

No, multiverse sets the respawn world I want a login world so the world they disconnected in has no effect on which world they spawn in when they log in.

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

5. Offline

===RhysyB===

I don't want this plugin, I want a plugin that when a player logs into the server teleports them into a specific world spawn, like a hub server, but with worlds

6. Offline

It does that...

Wizehh likes this.
  7. Offline

===RhysyB===

It doesn't it just skips the respawn screen

8. Offline

Then you really have the wrong plugin, this teleports players to the world in the config on join.
    First try, then talk please
    EDIT: To add on that: name isn't everything

9. Offline

===RhysyB===

I read the description, and it did not mention anything about teleporting players into a world on join.

10. Offline

Konkz

Just try it... Tim is an experienced developer and kows what he'a doing; if he forgot to edit desc in plugin.yml does not change its functionality.

11. Offline

Don't have a description there XD

12. Offline

Konkz

No clue what he's on about then LOL

timtower likes this.