Loaded chunk problem.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MetalGearDaner, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MetalGearDaner

Hello guys,

I have a problem in my server, and it's that there is a EXTREME lag and sometimes the server get crashed with this error:

[​IMG]

We have been studying the problem and it seems to be a lack of RAM problem, I dont understand that because we have assigned for the server almost 25 GB of RAM and it's consuming 24/23 GB. This rare lack of RAM is because loaded chunks. There are with 13 player playing in world "worldcraft", 5288 chunks loaded, and in other worlds like "recursos", "VIP", "Survival" or "eventos" there aren't any player playing, and there are lots of chunks loaded. Can anyone explain me what the hell is happening? Because I dont understand this. We are using CB build #2954. Also, we made an analysis of the consumption of all the plugins and the most laggy is LWC, that produces 1 second of lag.

2013-12-13_18.37.06.png

Oh, and also, we are obviously aware that we are using a DEVELOPMENT build, but I would like to have other reply than "You are using Development build." if the problem is another thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.