Load Chunks in Map for DynMap

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Feriscool, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Feriscool

Alright, so basically I downloaded DynMap, but I'd like to view the world or a large chunk of it (5000 x 5000) before I start building my multiplayer server.

Is there a way to load all chunks so that I can view the full map or a large part of it with DynMap?

Thanks,
    Feriscool. :D

Bump.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  2. Offline

rylinaux

You can use the fill function in WorldBorder.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/worldborder/

The command is simply /wb (world) fill, you can add optional frequency and pad settings on the end too, but it's usually best to let the plugin decide on that.

3. Offline

Feriscool

I've tried this too, but it takes AGES to load a tiny area and the are renders as a circle whereas I need it as more of a large square.

4. Offline

rylinaux

It may take ages to do, but it works. If you are getting a square when you fill it, change the shape of the border for that world. The command /wb shape square will change the shape for the border of the world you are in.

5. Offline

Feriscool

Is there no other tool that can do the job quicker?

Bump.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  6. Offline

Feriscool

There has to be a faster way...trying to load a 7000 x 7000 map will literally take 72 hours...

7. Offline

c0mp

Unfortunately, it's a time-consuming process. Not much of a chance of burning through it any faster than that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.