Limiting players per world

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by LewisNewson, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Offline

LewisNewson

Hello, I would like to know if anyone is available to create a plugin that limites players per world. I would like a config that I can add the world name, the maximum players available to join, and then the message said when there are too many people, example:

PVP:
    maximum: 10
    message: &4Sorry, there are currently too many players playing!

Thanks in advance, Lewis!

2. Offline

TheOnlyError

Already there, download multiverse: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/multiverse-core/
    And read below, good luck bro.
    Any questions ask below.

Multiverse has the ability to set a maximum number of players allowed in a world. By default, the limit is set to -1 indicating no limit. The setting is to specify how many players are allowed.
    A player may bypass this limit with the following permissions: mv.bypass.playerlimit.* for all worlds. mv.bypass.playerlimit.NAME for specific worlds.
    Type: Integer
    Example: playerLimit: -1
    In Game Usage: mvm set playerlimit 10
    mvm set limit -1

https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/World-properties#wiki-playerlimit

3. Offline

rfsantos1996

I can do this.

4. Offline

LewisNewson

5. Offline

rfsantos1996

6. Offline

LewisNewson

Thank You very very much! I will let you know!

rfsantos1996
    Im not sure wether it works 100% as I set the limit to 0 to test if it works when only I join but I did /warp Map and it still lets me get there :( Just wondering if you could fix that up for me please?
    Thanks Alot, Lewis!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  7. Offline

rfsantos1996

I'll test here...

8. Offline

LewisNewson

ok thanks, let me know!

TheOnlyError
    Thanks, I will try this in a bit! :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

9. Offline

rfsantos1996

10. Offline

LewisNewson

rfsantos1996
    ah no problem, Thanks!

rfsantos1996
    Works like a charm, thank you very much, I will VIP you on my server!

11. Offline

rfsantos1996

I'm not playing Minecraft anymore xD Just making some requests here on my free time. If you need a bugfix or another feature, reply (;