Lightning Spell

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by gamerdm3, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Offline

gamerdm3

Hello. i would like to Request a plugin called LightningSpell.

It is that when a player hits another player (from a distance like the tele compass in worldedit)
    with a golden sword a lightning hits the player hitting 3-4 hearts. and then a cooldown on 3 minutes starts. i would like this plugin for my donators, could anyone do it? i could pay u $5 if needed.
    also eating an apple will remove 1 minute of the cooldown, eating a golden apple will remove the cooldown. please add me on skype if u decide to make it (my skype is wowkillen1z1)

2. Offline

Erbros

If nobody else starts working on this one, I might. Seems pretty straight forward.

3. Offline

gamerdm3

thanks alot, would it take a long time? and also will it have permission support?

4. Offline

CainFoool

This seems easy enough. I'll get to work in a few hours.

5. Offline

Platypus

6. Offline

gamerdm3

Does hitting in the air (like the compass in worldedit but on players) work? and does the cooldown go down when eating apples and is it permission supported - Edit: that was a stupid question... hehe but the others?

bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  7. Offline

RomaClanServer

The plugin Zeus does this, with the cooldown. However, there is no item to reduce the cooldown.

8. Offline

pr0f1x

9. Offline

Flenix

Why do you keep bumping? the plugin Zeus does EXACTLY what you described, right down to using the gold sword as the wand :) There are already a few links above.

RomaClanServer likes this.