LF Custom Plugin Creator for the biggest minecraft project ever.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by sumusiko, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Offline

sumusiko

Hello, I'm planning in creating a HUGE RvR server. But to start it I need to have loads of custom plugins.
    The server will be like any mmorpg but in minecraft,

What I need.
    1- A plugin that lets players 'capture a flag' inside fortresses , and once a kingdom has the enemies 3 fortresses the server will start a 15 minute countdown. Once the 15 minutes end (if they managed to keep the 3 fortresses) they will be able to attack the enemies kingdom. (explain later.)

2- A plugin that creates blocks to be like a door... I don't really know how to explain but for example.
    a 5 x 5 Wood blocks all together will create a 'door' which has hp and enemys from the realm will be able to attack it and once hp reaches 0 the door dissapears. Once a fortress is conquered the door refreshes.

3- A plugin that lets the op create 2 spawn points and make the players have x permissions after they use a command.
    for example:

/join Realm1 From there he will be teleported to realm1 spawn point and can never use /join command , samething for realm2.

2. Offline

Kiakaha

1) you could do part 1 with Denizen NPCS
    2) I cant see a way to make the door have hp but you can make doors like this with "portecoullisante" or "blockdoor"
    3) this is easy.. Using most permissions plugins you can have different permissions per world
    I would either A) Have the "/join" command place them into a world where they no longer have that permission
    or i would make "/join" command change their group to the one for their team

Your project seems too big for your current capabilities, i suggest you start small and work your way up :)
    get a craft bukkit jar and start experimenting first

3. Offline

sumusiko

i already own a pretty famous server i just cant code a custom plugin

4. Offline

codename_B

so do I. I run voxelbox. You do too?

5. Offline

sumusiko

also about door hp, maybe make players able to destroy the door blocks but take longer per block and even if they stop hitting the durability stays the same? (like when u destroy but move to another block before it finishes desstroying it resets, what im saying is make it not reset

ubercraft

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
  6. Offline

codename_B

THE ubercraft?

7. Offline

sumusiko

My first server was ubercraft 1-2 years ago and now i own UberCraft II

8. Offline

Kiakaha

how can you own or maintain such a "good" server and not know how to make the permissions thing required for step 3?
    It's really simple so if you want me to do the already possible things for you just PM me and il run you through it.

9. Offline

sharp237

Notice how he calls it "UberCraft II"

10. Offline

RingOfStorms

I lol'ed :p

11. Offline

sumusiko

Because its not the same server because i closed the old one. And i can't re open it with Ubercraft name only because it's not the same kind of server.

Also I didn't mean it for the permissions what I mean is a plugin that lets players do a certain command and they get teleported and automatically changed in their group in permissionex. (like default then use /join1 and he gets moved to group1 automatically.

12. Offline

Nerdfuryz

Well, if you do own Ubercraft, good for you.

13. Offline

_wilson_

joke right?

14. Of course that is a joke...
    Ridgedog runs the VoxelBox

15. Offline

sumusiko

amazing how because i'm asking for custom plugins everyone doubts a statement i make lol. please show me where you have to be a coder in order to be a good owner. Please do.

16. Offline

_wilson_

Thought so! bit of a derp moment there! lol

17. Offline

makskay

No one ever said you had to be a coder, but it generally helps if you speak with a certain standard level of professionalism. Decent English grammar wouldn't hurt either.

And it especially looks suspicious if you're not aware of the ability to set up per-world permissions groups with, err, every decent permissions plugin.

18. Offline

sumusiko

I dont want to write with decent english grammar , im a very funny person by nature and i joke alot and thats how my players like me. If I ever wanted to speak with professionalism I would.

And I don't know how to do what I asked because I've never done anything like that. I've only dealt with the permissions I needed for my old and for my current server and none needed these kinds of permissions, only the basic ones.

19. Offline

np98765

Well, people aren't going to take you as seriously if you decide not to use decent grammar, so don't be surprised.

20. Offline

WarmakerT

*Inserts "Plz plz plz use proper grammar" meme here*

21. Offline

makskay

I looked at the Ubercraft wiki, it has at least two worlds with distinct permissions.

Also, it's written in a way that makes me seriously doubt you've ever had anything to do with it ;)

Edit: There's no real issues with your plugin request besides the fact that you haven't followed section guidelines. The reason people are (at this point) openly trolling you is because you decided to lie about your "importance" in order to impress us.

np98765 likes this.
  22. Offline

SirTyler

Oh man its a guy from a famous server?! QUICK DO WHATEVER HE ASKS.

We already have had this happen once with someone posing as a youtube poster. So called 'importance' does not make people work any harder for you; if people want to work for the server they will contact them, otherwise its just another server wanting a request. And regardless of if you have run a large server before or not, you still will have a hard time running a minecraft server as an MMO.

About your plugin request; just format them and make sure that you know what you are trying to get yourself into.

23. Offline

sumusiko

I said it because ssomeone mentioned me to start a basic server before i made something like this.

Mak look at sumusiko in MC forumss and check his thread and look for ubercraft.

24. Offline

np98765

You could just be impersonating him. Maybe he doesn't have a Bukkit account and you just made it with his name.

This happened just a few weeks ago, so it's not unheard of.

If you're not him, I'd highly recommend admitting it before you dig yourself further into a hole. If not, I can almost guarantee that you will never get a half-decent developer.

25. Offline

sharp237

26. Offline

np98765

Ah, there we go. Thanks for the link <3

See how that turned out? Permanently banned. Don't be that guy.

-_Husky_- likes this.
  27. Offline

zack6849

28. Offline

sumusiko

send me a mp in mc forums and i'll awnser -_-

29. Offline

Kiakaha

all trolling aside.
    If you PM me what permissions plugin you're using
    I'l write you a very basic config for a group that has Warp permission in your start world and NOT in the world ported to
    then you can learn from that and tweak it to your needs.

30. Offline

LegoPal92

Just a simple suggestion here: PLZ PLZ PLZ KEEP THIS FORUM ON TOPIC!!! now the way i normally would have written it: Will you please keep this forum on topic? If you just want to criticize him, don't. He was just asking for a simple request, is it so hard to take him seriously?