Let wrong Xray bans be the past - Need a VERY good developer to develop this plugin with me

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Luloak2, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Offline

Luloak2

Hi,

i had an awesome idea how to let wrong Xray bans be the past, because often you read "I didn't used it ;(" or something, and a Admin/Moderator cannot say 100% sure that the player used Xray or not. With my plugin Idea, that question will not exist anymore.
    If you are a good developer and have time, try to develop my Plugin with me. I will not tell you anything more exactly in here, because I do not want that my idea will be stolen.
    So if you are interested and like to help many, many server admins, contact me on Skype. There I will ask you a few questions to be sure that you are the right man for me. Even it is recommend that you have already developed some plugins. My Skype id is Luloak2, the same like here.

Thank you for reading this, hope you will help me!
    LG
    Luloak2

2. Offline

Codex Arcanum

I'm sorry, but in the presence of excellent existing anti-xray plugins (orebfuscator for instance), you may have to be a little less secretive.

np98765 and evilmidget38 like this.
  3. Offline

JayzaSapphire

Technicaly that is wrong, he is, by the look of his signature, a plugin dev, which would make this therefore need to be in the 'Plugin Development' section. And he has mentioned nothing about 'hiring', it just seems as he wants to make a little team to work with him in making a plugin.

4. Offline

np98765

I think you need to give a bit more detail... No one is going to "steal" your idea. You just need to give some details so potential developers can actually know what they're attempting to do.