LemonFly - Plugin Request

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by zLemonProz, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

zLemonProz

Hey,

I need a simple plugin for my prison server. I have had this made before but the developer won't update it because there is a major bug in it.

Basically I need a plugin that enabled fly for everyone on the server at all times forever. I have one but it disables fly when you teleport and move world etc. I need that to be something in it that don't happen!

2. Offline

gijs_wl

3. Offline

Apple_

Complete compatible w/ 1.7.(2) - (10)

gijw_wl's version, checks all the players on the server every tick.
    Mine checks onPlayerLogin and ReSpawn, it's a bit more efficient.
    Both work.

http://dl.vastupload.net/?id=5Uuf9

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Apple_ No need to build it for glowstone etc, or advertise it, there is a complete section for non-bukkit builds

5. Offline

Apple_

My apologies if the word 'Glowstone' enrages you to make a comment referring me to another section. Only stating what it's compiled with. ;)

6. Offline

zLemonProz

Doesn't work

Cheers, works perfectly!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  7. Offline

Apple_

Forgot to mention, compiled in Java 1.8. lol

8. Offline

Apple_ Most servers don't use java 1.8 though. And lots of those aren't able to update themselves.

Huntfishplay and Gamecube762 like this.
  9. timtower Yeah not many people seem to use Java 8 and yet Java 9 is coming out soon. I guess we will see how it does.

10. Offline

zLemonProz

My server runs Java 6. Btw I still need a plugin that actually works and don't lag by sending through messages every tick or whatever the first one was.

Thanks

11. Offline

Apple_

Thanks for the opportunity, but I'm not downloading Java 6 to compile this plugin. I recommend you update your server(s) Java.

12. Offline

zLemonProz

I don't get what you mean? All other plugins work?

13. Offline

Gamecube762

As mentioned by timtower , not all servers can update. Not every server owner gets to choose what Java their host uses.

You can also change what version of Java you compile against without downgrading Java. I have Java 8, yet I still compile against 6 as that's what Minecraft is compiled against(or I think its Java 6).

14. Offline

Apple_

I've tried, but I don't seen an option anywhere to compile with a different version..

My mistake for assuming the general populist uses their own VPS or Dedicated Machine. xD

15. Apple_ I own a hosting company and our machine runs Java 7, so do McProHosting and all them other big ones.

Not disagreeing with everyone just saying some facts.

16. Offline

gijs_wl

but it is a really minor call, it shouldnt use much more RAM than usual

17. Offline

Cpu is more likely to get used here. But I doubt that somebody will notice it.

18. Offline

Apple_

It may eventually be noticeable, depending on the traffic of course.

19. Offline

You really won't notice that unless you have 1000+ players. And maybe not even then.

20. Offline

Apple_

The fact remains, lol.

21. Offline

Gamecube762

The fact that this thread is solved still remains.

zLemonProz Mind marking this thread as [Solved]? Unless there is something else you still need from this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.