Lava, Water FLow of and Blocks won't fall

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by pimpom95, May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

pimpom95

Please Can Some on help me on my server lava and water won't flow, sand gravel and avails won't fall and Fire will go out.

Plugins: Auto Broadcaster, Anti Spammers, Arcane Enchants, ArenaCTF, ArenaPaintball, ArenaSpleef, BattleArena, BossBarMessage, BuyCraft, ChestRegen, ColourCode, Commandspy, Coreprotect, Disguise Craft, Essentials, FairPvP, IControlU, Jail, MaintanceMode, mcMMO, mCore, Multiverse-Core, Multiverse-Inventories, Multiverse-Portals, MuteManager, NameTagEdit, NoCheatPlus, OpLock, PlotMe, PlugMan, SurvivalGames, uSkyBlock, Vault, VoteRoulette, Votifier, WorldEdit, WorldGuard.

If you need any config files just ask.

2. Offline

MisterEShopper

I've had this problem on my server as well...I don't know what the problem is but I also have problems with lava and fire damage. I would love to figure out what is causing this.

3. Offline

Winterfellhard

There is more than a few plugins in that list that could be causing it. I would recommend at least looking through your essentials and your world guard folders and check out the configs for each one. It is more than likely a setting in one of those that is preventing fire/ lava/water

You have a few plugins Iv never even seen before. Im amazed Oplock works what craftbukkit you running with it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.