Filled LandCart

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by adi0115, Jul 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Fun

Minecraft version: 1.8.9

Suggested name: LandCart

What I want: Simple plugin that will allow change the speed of minecarts when on land in the config so they can be driven around and they will despawn after amount of seconds set in the config. It will auto de-spawn after selected time aswell in the config and the only player who can get in/out and destroy it, is the person who placed it until it despawns. All the messages can be changed in the config.

Ideas for commands:
    /lc - reloads the plugins

Ideas for permissions:
    lc.admin - allows you to use the command

When I'd like it by: Today/Tomorrow

2. Offline

Biscut

@adi0115 Hey, i'll work on this for you, it should be done later today or tomorrow :)

3. Offline

Biscut

4. @Biscut Thanks a lot, excatly what I asked for :), there is one feature that I don't like, I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended but if you drive off a clif or or really high grounds and keep pressing jump, the cart will fly for really long periods and it decreases attitude very slowly, is it possible to increase the decreasing of attitude or maybe even add a value in the config for it? Thanks

5. Offline

Biscut

Hey, I was also wondering about that bug, but i ended up adding artificial gravity to fix it (along with a config option). You can download the fixed version at the same link :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.