Lag out of nowhere

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by davion100, Sep 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

davion100

I spent the last 2 days trying to fix this but I am getting desperate. 2 days ago everything was running great, the TPS didn't go below 19.8 ticks. The next day though, something happened. Now the TPS goes between 18 and 6 and it constantly lags. When the server starts the TPS is 20 for a minute and then immediately goes down. I tried removing all the plugins and most of the worlds but there are still lag spikes. Maybe it's a problem with the hoster ?

My plugins are:

TuxTwoLib, HideStream, NoCheatPlus, WorldEdit, XPMultiplier, MassiveCore, SafeFrames, Vault, NoIPAdvertising, PermissionsEx, Multiverse-Core, WorldGuard, CeaseTime, Announcer, CoreProtect, Votifier, HolographicDisplays, PwnFilter, MoreHearts, CleanroomGenerator, Essentials, Residence, ServerSigns, EssentialsSpawn, CreativeGates, Multiverse-Inventories, IslandWorld, Paintball, AuthMe, EssentialsChat, BlocksHub

Here is the timings report: http://aikar.co/timings.php?url=8301038

2. Offline

cnniillaa

davion100 How many worlds do you have what version are you on and how much ram do you have?
    Also who is your host?

3. Offline

davion100

My hoster is gameservers.bg, I have 2GB RAM and 6 worlds. Ram is not really the issue here.

Bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  4. Offline

Jeyge

davion100
    You will probably have better luck asking on the Spigot forums. They know a lot more about offline Spigot servers. You really shouldn't see any problems at 19 tps though so you might want to catch your timings when it is really lagging.

5. Offline

davion100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.