KwikCore

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ZenithPvP, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Offline

ZenithPvP

LOL

Anyone?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  2. Offline

gdude2002

This is a very large plugin request; you may consider shortening it or splitting it up. Please don't be surprised if your request gets ignored because it's too long or complicated.

That said, there are lots of plugins that do some of the things you're asking for here. You may consider looking at the following..
    • Essentials
    • CombatTag
    • WorldEdit
    • WorldGuard
    • Factions
    • CraftBook
    • BottledEXP
    • EXPBottles
    • XP in the Jar
    • WorldBorder
    • MobCatcher
    • EggCatcher
    In using these plugins, you should be able to shorten your request list considerably.

In future, please read the plugin requests guide, where you'll have noticed the following points:
    • Do not be surprised if a complicated request is ignored.
    • If a request is for you and the plugin is too specific for anyone else to use, it may be better to learn Java than waste others' time.
    • Make your post as easy to understand as possible. Take the time to create a well-formatted post, and people will realise that you've put in the effort.
      • Making your entire post bold is a great way to make it difficult to read.
    • Do a search over BukkitDev for plugins that fit your request. If a plugin exists that will nicely serve even part of your request, you're unlikely to get a positive response.

Additionally, please don't bump your threads. Wait for a response. If you keep bumping, your thread will likely be removed.

Marten Mooij likes this.
  3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

gdude2002 You do realize that there is nothing wrong with bumping? Thread won't get removed, only the fast bumps

TheWolfBadger likes this.
  4. Offline

gdude2002

[EDIT] They bumped within the space of like.. two and a half hours. Pretty fast bump.

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Then the bump gets removed, not the thread.

TheWolfBadger and gdude2002 like this.
  6. Offline

gdude2002

Thanks for the clarification. Also, didn't realize you weren't the poster of the thread, heh. Needs more coffee.

timtower likes this.
  7. Offline

ZenithPvP

If I split it now then all my posts will get locked.

8. Offline

gdude2002

You could just edit the first post.

9. Offline

ZenithPvP

Takes too long already do you code?

10. Offline

TheWolfBadger

ZenithPvP You have so far made like 10 or so threads already... They all include the same requests... Stop making new threads!

11. Offline

ZenithPvP

Not new threads look at old threads all edited. made to: can you make (plugin)

12. Offline

TheWolfBadger

ZenithPvP ... Same thing... You edited the descriptions, so you won't get caught. Creating new threads is not the answer to them not getting created. We don't create private plugins on Bukkit. Reported your thread for disclosure as you surely do not understand the guide lines.

13. Offline

ZenithPvP

I sent you a pm can you read it?

14. Offline

_Filip

I'll make this just wait a week for me to finish this, also don't pm me ever, just understand that it will be done.

15. Offline

ZenithPvP

I added you on skype.