Filled KitPVP - /refill and /repair

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by KonohaKs, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Well guys, I've been playing a bit on kitpvp.us, and saw that they have a very nice system / refill and / repair, that by using one of the two, you get blind for 5 seconds, and when it ends, you have their soups, or your armor re-placed

EX: / refill
    "I'm running out of soup" I use the command / refill, (will be deducted certain amount of money) and for 5 seconds, I get blindness, and finish those 5 seconds .. BOOM, I'm full of soups inventory!

EX: / repair
    "Damn, my armor is breaking" I use the command / repair (it will be deducted certain amount of money) for 5 seconds and stay with blindness, and after about 5 seconds .. POW my armor that had broken back., And armor that were breaking were 100% durability.

I wonder if there is a plugin already done so, or would you be able to do it.

2. Offline

LCastr0

I can do the repair, but not sure about the refill, I'll try

KonohaKs likes this.

3. LCastr0 Thank you!

4. Offline

LCastr0

5. LCastr0
    OMG, thank you.
    But, I forgot to put a few things I wanted too!

how to:

Nausea, Blindness and Slowness 5 When using the / repair command
    And to take some damage while doing so, dying instantly
    Can you do this?

6. Offline

LCastr0

When the player does the command he dies?
    I can do, and also I made the refill part, the only problem is that when he does the command, if there is more than 1 empty bowl, the soups go to an stack, but that's not something that can be a big problem
    Just let me know if you want the player to die after the /repair command, or only lose some damage

7. Yes when you give him / repair, it will be subject to hit kill ie, while in 5 seconds if it receives any damage, it will die instantly.

8. Offline

LCastr0

I've made the plugin with /refill and the slowness, nause and blindness effects, only waiting for you tell me if you want the player to die or to get a damage.
    Permissions:
    repair.repair - Use /repair
    repair.refill - Use /refill
    Download: http://sbuttercraft.com/plugins/repair/Repair 1.1.jar

Oh, ok I can do it (I think)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  9. hahaha, thank you so much man!

10. Offline

LCastr0

KonohaKs
    http://sbuttercraft.com/plugins/repair/Repair 1.2.jar
    Permissions:
    repair.repair - Use /repair
    repair.refill - Use /refill

Also, can I release this to public, like post on BukkitDev page? I think a lot of people want it too :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

iRamboxC4x likes this.

11. LCastr0
    Sure! It would be fantastic! But I had an idea just now, that when people use / refill and / repair, a certain amount of money would be deducted.

And for example:

I have the armor equipped

Chestplate
    pants
    helmet
    and
    boots

Some parts of it ended up breaking and I was only

Chestplate
    and
    helmet

to give / repair, this armor was broken, returns and i get :

Chestplate
    Pants
    Helmet
    and
    Boots Again

Good idea or Bad idea?

Hey, I found a bug, the /refill have no soup refill to any player = \

12. Offline

LCastr0

What do you mean? They had empty bowls on their inventory?
    The plugin works this way:
    A player has 5 empty soup bowls on it's inventory. When he does /refill, he gets 5 mushroom soups and then the 5 empty soup bowls are removed

The money part is a good idea, but I would need to give random boots and leggings, because it'd lag a lot if I stored all the player's inventory/armor changes/breaks

13. Ok .. it would be even a little more practical if giving / refill the parts inventory that are empty or bowls, to turn into soups. example:

Before / refill
    [​IMG]

After / refill
    [​IMG]

14. Offline

LCastr0

Ok, I'll do it for you
    The only problem: It'd be stacked in only one slot (like 36 mushroom soups together), because it'll give you an amount, but it could be separated by the user that is playing
    (I'll try a way here, and tell you if it fixes the problem)

15. Our guy, nor do I believe bro, so well happy, thank you!

Man I wanted to know one thing, if for example one scheme that told you, that when the armor is broken, giving / repair, returns broke the armor, the armor broke, could return in leather armor?

16. Offline

LCastr0

KonohaKs Um... I'm still trying, but I cannot figure out how to get the number of free slots in a player's inventory. I'll search a bit more and tell you if I can or not

17. Okay!

18. Offline

LCastr0

KonohaKs Ok, I fixed it. But now, I can't get the number of soups that were added to the inventory to send to the player (in that message "You received X soups")

19. No problem bro.

20. Offline

LCastr0

KonohaKs Ok, so can I do it to only send a message "You were refilled!"?

21. LCastr0 "Refill Complete!" "Repair Complete!" this good for me!

22. Offline

LCastr0

23. OMFG, You're amazing man, thanks a lot bro!

24. Offline

calebbfmv

LCastr0
    What you could do, if you REALLY wanted to say the amount of soups he/she got, just create a list, add one to the list per refills, then print list.size(); :D

25. LCastr0
    Wanted to know one thing .. in this case, the person giving the command / or repair / refill, earn items before finishing 5 seconds, the intention is to make the items after 5 seconds .. can fix this?

I have some ideas for your project!

implements:
    When the person using the command, repair or refill, In the middle of Nausea, slowness and blindness. A block of snow is over your head. example:

Before refill or repair:
    [​IMG]

When this happening refill or repair:
    [​IMG]

After refill or repair:
    [​IMG]

implements:
    Discount a certain amount of money, I think the repair would cost 10 credits and refill would cost 20 credits

implements:
    Restore the armor was destroyed with leather armor example.:

Before the repair:
    [​IMG]

After the repair
    [​IMG]

Anyway, this is my final idea for your project :-P. THANK YOU FOR EVEN MADE THIS INCREDIBLE PLUG FOR ME BROTHER!

26. Offline

LCastr0

KonohaKs
    Ok. Lets start with
    Yes, I'll fix it.
    Ok.
    Do you use Vault? If you don't, please get it. It's the only requeriment that I need to do, because money management is really difficult without Vault (and I'm sure it would be incompatible with the plugins that requires Vault)
    Ok, easier than give the last armor ;)

I'll do everything for you, might be done in less then one hour

But then when he/she does it again, wouldn't count, would it?

Done. Same permissions, same commands, but will do what you asked!
    Download: http://sbuttercraft.com/plugins/repair/Repair 2.0.jar

27. Offline

calebbfmv

LCastr0
    Make a runnable to clear the list :D

28. LCastr0
    Dude, just incredible, just right, all the ideas I gave, you did just right,
    I can not believe bro, was behind a plugin so long ago even ... and you made overnight, thank you so much man!

I found only two bugs that are:

When we use the command / refill, soups usually comes, but if staff see the armor after refill the boots are like this: (this only happens in charge / refill)

[​IMG]

And the second bug (which there is not a bug but fix better!) For example, the guy is repairing or doing the refill .. and eventually dies because someone hit him ... even killed, the command continues, and he usually gets the soups, even after death. would cancel when you die?

Well, these were the only bugs I found, and again thank you so much man!

implements: you have to put the command / repair discounting only 10 credits?

29. Offline

LCastr0

KonohaKs
    The bugs... I'll try my best to fix. The discounting, yes, it removes 10 "moneys". For refill, it removes 20 "moneys"

30. LCastr0 Okay!